FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

STAND UP IF YOU WERE A BELIEVER!

RiG

I've had a wee look at my forum history and can confirm that I've been a believer since late October :cheer01:

To be perfectly honest, previous to this I wasn't. I didn't like the team El Tel was putting out but once Rooney & Duncan were given a sustained run, I was a lot happier !

No, the more I think about it, I've got to be honest and say as much as I was happy with our team since the autumn, I really don't think I believed until Dundee went in to freefall a couple of months ago. :D

Edited by Stevie

I never ever stopped believing. I was present when the Chairman and Butcher made their speeches on the last day of last season and I've not lost faith from then to now.

I remember RiG's comments when I suggested Dundee's money wouldn't buy them promotion.

Define "Believer"?

I had doubts for most of the season, but that was nothing to do with me thinking the team/manager weren't capable, I just didn't think we were playing with enough heart. Once I realised that they had rekindled the fire in their bellies then I knew things would change....although at that stage I was left wondering if it was too late.

Any doubts some might have had were perfectly justified and why or when they started to believe we could pull it off matters not a jot. So long as they were supporting the team then that's all that counts.

I believed. Said this to Terry in January. Belief was even stonger when Russel Duncan edged back into team on a solid run of games. Think he gave us the protection we were searching for, and that gave the extra confidence going forward.

Wonder how many Div 1 managers would have ICT players in their Team of the Season now. Best Keeper, Best defence, Best Midfield, Best Wingers, Best Attack, Best leaders on the park, Best Management Duo in league by far.

Go on Boys take us to the promised land

By the way seem to remember commenting on our seasons promise before the start that we would struggle for a while, as most relegated teams play without heart at first, and once you get over that we would be stronger for it. However, didnt think Dee would get 15 points better off than us, but in the first half we showed what we were capable of, but only for one half at a time. Once that got eradicated, WE WAS SORTED