FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICTShop

ICTShop

I just wanted to let you know that we have slashed the prices of our current stock to prepare for the arrival of our stock for the new season.

Home tops now only ?5 (3XL & 4XL only) But remenber the Errea sizes are small made

Away tops now only ?10 (2XL, 3XL & 4XL)

Various shorts (adults and children) ?5

Socks from ?2

Track suits (adults and children) ?25

Body Warmers now reduced to ?10

Winter jackets now only ?25.

Rain jackets, training tops etc all reduced.

Why not pop in or give us a phone on 01463 227451 to order (sorry no online shop at the moment)

Can I just say that this new user name will be for shop and ticket information only and won't always be monitored, so if you have any questions or queries, can you e-mail shop@ictfc.co.uk or phone the number above.

Edited by ICTShop

I just wanted to let you know that we have slashed the prices of our current stock to prepare for the arrival of our stock for the new season.

Home tops now only ?5 (3XL & 4XL only) But remenber the Errea sizes are small made

Away tops now only ?10 (2XL, 3XL & 4XL)

Various shorts (adults and children) ?5

Socks from ?2

Track suits (adults and children) ?25

Body Warmers now reduced to ?10

Winter jackets now only ?25.

Rain jackets, training tops etc all reduced.

Why not pop in or give us a phone on 01463 227451 to order (sorry no online shop at the moment)

Can I just say that this new user name will be for shop and ticket information only and won't always be monitored, so if you have any questions or queries, can you e-mail shop@ictfc.co.uk or phone the number above.

Thanks. Do you have a date yet for when the new strips will be instore?

Edited by L_G

Thanks. Do you have a date yet for when the new strips will be instore?

Fail.

On the topic of the club shop I'd just like to say how sorry I am that Maureen has left. (I only found out for definite yesterday.)

Maureen was super-helpful to me and super-kind to my son, every single time we had dealings with her (which was often).

Maureen, if you're reading this, good luck and good health to you, always. And THANK YOU.

PS JC_you_rock.gif