FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

me on most haunted live

Feb82000

Okay so now I am spooked.  Feb 8th link didn't work so I went to the most haunted page to get ticket info where it said it was sold out.  I copy and pasted the URL for this page and inserted the link.  What did I get - The page Feb 8th meant.  Weird.

It is a ticket application, but the page I tried to link said they have already all been allocated.

:hiding03:

Thought you were "on" the programme according to your other thread on this subject !!!

hi all me on most haunted live from edinburgh 29-30-31st october

cant say the name of locations they are doing,you find that out before the show starts

:001: :001: :001:

threads merged - please dont start more than one about the same thing, especially when its not football related

hi all will be in the most haunted live crowd on tuesday night.was speaking to the door men tonight and they told me i will get in

been giveing most haunted live security hard time tonight did try to get into nicola edwards pub for a drink but got told no by security

back now got into most haunted live show on tuesday-you see more on tv than you do in a hall

a lot of the stuff you see on  tv were fake,done all them locations

did any one tape monday night show from nicola edwards vaults

will be in edinburgh for the hibs game 11 november then of to real mary kings close after it for the night