FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will you be looking out for today?

Dmacca

Will be closely watching (listening to live commentary) Peterborough v Bristol Rovers today, a tough start for Rovers with a little added spice the fact that Posh are managed by Gary Johnson ex manager of Bristol City.

My prediction for this one, 2-1 Peterborough, don't think Rovers have the fire power to win this one.

I have always had a penchant for the big guns of old and I really hope that Leeds and Forest are both up there this year. I always look out fer Rochdale and Morecambe as peeple at my work support them - and always look out fer ICT.

Hate to sya it macca - but I have put a ?5.00 punt on Bristol City to be promoted at 25/1.

I have always had a penchant for the big guns of old and I really hope that Leeds and Forest are both up there this year. I always look out fer Rochdale and Morecambe as peeple at my work support them - and always look out fer ICT.

Hate to sya it macca - but I have put a ?5.00 punt on Bristol City to be promoted at 25/1.

IHE a few of us in the know here in Brissol have done the double for City up and Rovers down, hate to be negative and don't normally show it in public but things could go tits up for the Blue half of Bristol this season if were not careful,

City are a good call for promotion thats for sure.

Feck me - that must be like putting a bet on County to get promotion :_shocked2:

Still plenty of rivalry there to be sure, them n us etc, but you cant knock City, a chairman who is ambitious, a proven manager who is well respected and a new state of the art stadium on the way, oh and David James!!

I have always had a penchant for the big guns of old and I really hope that Leeds and Forest are both up there this year.

Leeds were my first love, right from primary school when my Dad first took me to see them, through to following them home 'n' away out of the old second division and on to winning the league in '92, pipping ManU to the post. Beautiful. Perfect. Happy, happy days...

I never thought I could give my heart to another, but after my first match at TCS in October '08 things began to develop naturally. My real memories/affiliation date from February '09 and now it's a hook, line 'n' sinker job. It's like a second marriage that is working out really, really well phil_45.gif

But yeah, I still like to see Leeds doing well, even though I could no longer name their team.

Ipswich away to Boro - after last season and the lack of decent signings over the summer I am not expecting much so would be happy with a draw.... :_header:

Keane has to go but as long as they do not look to Tel to replace him.... :ictscarf:

Can't belive Ipswich dominated Boro so much in this game - after McDonald scored I thought it was going to be a long afternoon but it ended up - Shots on Target Boro 1 Ipswich 10 and a 1-3 win at the Riverside - early days, optimism still in check but a great start....

Also for Leeds but not so for Bristol Rovers, Bristol City, Derby and Forest....but a long long way to go....