Team For Accies

BA

No one's done one yet so here's my effort

Esson

Mccann Proctor Munro Gillett

Cox Duncan

Hayes Odihambo Ross

Rooney

If Mccann doesn't make it move everyone over one and slot Golly into left back.

Edited by BA

Esson

McCann, Innes, Munro, Gillet

Duncan, Cox

Hayes, Odhiambo, Ross

Rooney

Subs: Tuffey, Proctor, McBain, Morrison, Sanchez, Sutherland, Shinnie

Going with Innes because Hamilton have that big striker Thomas up front and i just think Innes and Munro would be better suited to dealing with him.

I still think Innes is out, due to family reasons. He's not listed in the squad on the BBC.

When was the last we time saw Innes? The last time I saw him was when he was pulled at the Queens Park game after being on the park for 14 minutes replacing Munro. He thumped the shelter in his temper when he got off. I would't be surprised if that was the last time he pulls on an ICT shirt and the term "mutual consent" appears on a press release.

As it may be the case that Foran, McCann, Proctor, Tokely, Blumenshtein, Sanchez and Innes are out, I'd go with -

Esson

Cox Munro Gillet Golabek

Odhiambo Morrison Duncan Hayes

Rooney Sutherland

Subs - Tuffey, McBain, , Ross, Shinnie

Couldn't name seven subs!

Edited by Renegade
  • Disagree 2

Guest Mahonio

As it may be the case that Foran, McCann, Proctor, Tokely, Blumenshtein, Sanchez and Innes are out, I'd go with -

Esson

Cox Munro Gillet Golabek

Odhiambo Cox Duncan Hayes

Rooney Sutherland

Subs - Tuffey, McBain, Morrison, Ross, Shinnie

Couldn't name seven subs!

Has Lee a brother or are you cloning Lee? I take it you would replace the Midfield one with McBain?

Has Lee a brother or are you cloning Lee? I take it you would replace the Midfield one with McBain?

He likes Cox. :lol:

And from that formation, likes the idea of trying 2 at once - one at the back, and one for holding. :amazed:

I still think Innes is out, due to family reasons. He's not listed in the squad on the BBC.

When was the last we time saw Innes? The last time I saw him was when he was pulled at the Queens Park game after being on the park for 14 minutes replacing Munro. He thumped the shelter in his temper when he got off. I would't be surprised if that was the last time he pulls on an ICT shirt and the term "mutual consent" appears on a press release.

It was in the daily record about a week ago that he has been given indefinite leave, nothing to do with him wanting to leave the club.

Actually a bit nervous about this game, first time for a wee while that everyone expects us to win an SPL game. McCann being out will be annoying, we seem to be picking up injuries pretty quickly.

Cox played at RB on Wednesday so I'd imagine that Butcher would stick with that again, and put McBain into midfield.

Proc, McCann and Sanchez are doubts for today according to P&J :thumbdown:

Innes back in training but unlikely to feature.

SSN had McCann and Sanchez (I think) having late fitness tests and Tokely was out with a knee problem.

It was in the daily record about a week ago that he has been given indefinite leave, nothing to do with him wanting to leave the club.

Actually a bit nervous about this game, first time for a wee while that everyone expects us to win an SPL game. McCann being out will be annoying, we seem to be picking up injuries pretty quickly.

Cox played at RB on Wednesday so I'd imagine that Butcher would stick with that again, and put McBain into midfield.

Is McCann definitely out as Coxy didn't look comfortable at right back against the heid on Wednesday - maybe better to put Proctor at RB with gillet and grant in the centre with either Golly or Roy at LB as we will need Cox and Duncan in the middle as our options are being limited with Foran,Blumingstein and now Sanchez carrying injuries :ictscarf:

Has this been posted yet?

Kevin McCann (groin), David Proctor (knee), Ross Tokely (calf) and Dani Sanchez (ankle) all trained yesterday but manager Terry Butcher has not decided whether to include any of the quartet in his starting line-up.

Read more: http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1891952#ixzz0xtUhkgJl

Yes it has, but none of the aforementioned players have been ruled out, or ruled in - I suspect TB will delay a decision on his line-up until just before kick off.