FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

QUESTIONS FOR ROY McBAIN

ANDYCAM

A uefa place or the Scottish cup final

Do they not go hand in hand?

No!

I was assuming the question implied winning a UEFA place or winning the Scottish Cup.

Thank you for pointing out the bleeding obvious. Is that 12 months on the road without defeat yet, Alex? :laugh:

A uefa place or the Scottish cup final

Do they not go hand in hand?

No!

I was assuming the question implied winning a UEFA place or winning the Scottish Cup.

Thank you for pointing out the bleeding obvious. Is that 12 months on the road without defeat yet, Alex? :laugh:

Depends what calendar you use. :tongue:

Which of the following McBains is your favourite?

1. Jill McBain, played by Claudia Cardinale in Sergio Leone's epic spaghetti western Once Upon a Time in the West.

2. Muscular Simpsons action hero and 38th Governor of California, Rainier Luftwaffe Wolfcastle aka McBain.

3. Evan Hunter, who as well as writing the screenplay for The Birds used the pseudonym 'Ed McBain' in his other guise as a bestselling writer of crime fiction.

I was starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel there. Are there any other famous McBains?

Roy is more straightforward: Roy Jenkins, Roy Cropper or Roy Race?

• Agree 1

Which of the following McBains is your favourite?

1. Jill McBain, played by Claudia Cardinale in Sergio Leone's epic spaghetti western Once Upon a Time in the West.

2. Muscular Simpsons action hero and 38th Governor of California, Rainier Luftwaffe Wolfcastle aka McBain.

3. Evan Hunter, who as well as writing the screenplay for The Birds used the pseudonym 'Ed McBain' in his other guise as a bestselling writer of crime fiction.

I was starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel there. Are there any other famous McBains?

Roy is more straightforward: Roy Jenkins, Roy Cropper or Roy Race?

love it class question

- (many years from now) when you announce your retirement, what drink will you toast the end of your playing career with?

- Have you ever had to appear as a goalkeeper before? *due to a sending off/injury, or even just in a 5aside kickabout. If so, are you any good between the sticks?

- What is your favourite pub (or restaurant) in Inverness?

- What is the best dressing room prank you've been involved in?