FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WHAT DO WE THINK OF AARON DORAN SO FAR

doranfan

worth maybe trying to get on loan again for next season or maybe buy if we can get him on mates rates!

the guy puts in a good shift and would be handy if hayes ankle injury keep flaring up as a back up as they're like for like the same player, except ones nae ginger!

Well Aaron... (or his Mum/Girlfriend/who ever has set up this account)

We think you are doing a sterling job, especially in the absence of Hayes. You have provided a much needed dangerous delivery at set pieces, in addition to a direct style of play which suits the likes of Rooney and Foran; as shown by their recent increase in goals and chances.

Keep it up :twothumbsup:

Just for the record "doranfan" is not the player himself. I had to help the user setup the account and the email and IP addresses debunk that idea. Doranfan is simply someone who has followed his career so far.

Just for the record "doranfan" is not the player himself. I had to help the user setup the account and the email and IP addresses debunk that idea. Doranfan is simply someone who has followed his career so far.

ahh, but what if your Aaron Doran's brother?

Just for the record I have watched Aaron play for over 10 years in Dublin and have put my neck on the line about nine years ago when he was about 10 years old in stating he

would be a full international and play at the highest level in england . Glad you like him so far , I will be over the game against Celtic , where will I get a decent pint

of Guinness ?

Just for the record I have watched Aaron play for over 10 years in Dublin and have put my neck on the line about nine years ago when he was about 10 years old in stating he

would be a full international and play at the highest level in england . Glad you like him so far , I will be over the game against Celtic , where will I get a decent pint

of Guinness ?

Hi Pop Doran...

Yer boy is doing a great job here, and will be our match-winner when we play Celtic - maybe even in the cup as well.

Johnny Foxes is the place in Inverness for a decent pint of Guiness - plus you'll probably meet half his team-mates in there too!