News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

pudseypar's nekkid walk of shame 2006

buffy

howdy pardners

DAFC.net's Pudsey (Par) is doing a sponsored walk from

Starks Park to EEP for Children In Need on Saturday 18th November

We, at DAFC.net, have been conjuring up dosh from awbody with pockets this week and our total is rising as we speak.  Please give generously to this worthy cause.

Please see my second post on here for more info.

Ta mucho

• 2 weeks later...

thank ye kindly toots. i am considering indeedily a wee dander up to yer fine city for this soiree. i need to get masel a room in a bonny hotel as well.

there have been a few updates for oor pudsey's walk. please click on the following to find oot more:

nekkid????awnaw

theres a wee bunch o us going with him, however thankfully no in the bare sense. i fear for burds falling oot o trees and oaps with heart defects watching said scene if that were the case. plus its cold the noo...;)

Have fun and as Heilandee says, I'm sure we can have a wee whip round on the 24th.  Let us know if you need any ideas for accomodation.  Travel lodge have some £26 rooms but don't know if there are any in Inverness.  Where's Loopy when you need her, she may be able to help.

Buffy,i'm sure if ya make it up for the pre xmas doo on the 24th we could have a wee whip round (well FW wil be there anyways  :whip02: :whip02:) )

Aye.... FW's a dab hand with a whip..... :001: :001:  She'll whip us all into a frenzy in no time....!!!

oooooo whit ye like?  :004:

£337 our total now! wowweeeee! and its only been running two days!!! easily gonna pass our target of £500 no problem

mon lads n lassies... get giving!  :014:

:-)