FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

North of Scotland Cup

lizi

As no-one seems to have noticed or put anything on this site, I thought I would. ICT have a cup tie v Brora this Tuesday evening. Will be nice to visit Dudgeon Park again - don't think I've been there since the Highland League days! Hope some more folk will be going besides me and a few others.

And, a chance to see Golly again.

As no-one seems to have noticed or put anything on this site, I thought I would. ICT have a cup tie v Brora this Tuesday evening. Will be nice to visit Dudgeon Park again - don't think I've been there since the Highland League days! Hope some more folk will be going besides me and a few others.

Thanks for that Liz what time does game start.Is game still likely to be on after all rain at weekend.

Thanks for that Liz what time does game start.Is game still likely to be on after all rain at weekend.

I'll check with ICT Stadium tomorrow and put another entry on this site.

I'll check with ICT Stadium tomorrow and put another entry on this site.

Cheers .Just a pity these games dont get advertised better by club.

Telephoned the Stadium just now and it is confirmed that the game is ON tonight at Brora. Kick off 7.30pm.

I agree that these games should be given a higher profile - and at least an entry on the official site. The impression seems that it is not important for fans to go to these "smaller" fixtures but many people, due to work etc, can only go to the home games and those in and around the Highland area. Surely it is good for the young players, who will likely to be playing tonight, to know that fans want to support them and not just the 1st team. We could be seeing the stars of the future. (and of the past Golly).

See you there.