FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hearts dump pressley

amc

Just on bbc scotland

pressley dropped from squad for tonights game at falkirk and stripped of captain

heartly to bench

seems pressley had to talk him and gordon into playing and not walking out this morning

Ever since the threat that the players would be sent to Killie there has been unrest and the players have not been puting in the required effort. I can see serious revolt at that club. Pressley, Hartley and Gordon along with a few non russians are seriously upset at the goings on. So I cant see much changing before they play us. IMO the bubble has burst for Romanov

Agree Conival. It is a shame. Nobody wants this kind of thing but Romanov needs to be taught that this country is a democracy and that his KGB mentallity has no place here. Personally I think its time the SPL / SFA got there act together and conducted an enquiry into the mans future plans. If they dont then we could very well see the demise of HoM FC and a housing estate at Tynie. Seems to me the guy would think nothing of closing down and recouping his losses.

The thing is, many people think Romanov is getting his come-uppence when in fact he is getting exactly everything he wants and has been aiming for since day 1.  They guy may be a little on the crazy side but I don't believe he is as stupid as everyone thinks.  All he is/was interested in was the real estate that came with taking over Hearts and at this rate he is goig tbe have flats built on it by 2010 with the excuse that the situation at the club become unworkable for him as his excuse for just brushing aside everything.

The thing is, many people think Romanov is getting his come-uppence when in fact he is getting exactly everything he wants and has been aiming for since day 1.  They guy may be a little on the crazy side but I don't believe he is as stupid as everyone thinks.  All he is/was interested in was the real estate that came with taking over Hearts and at this rate he is goig tbe have flats built on it by 2010 with the excuse that the situation at the club become unworkable for him as his excuse for just brushing aside everything.

Some thought the same about David Sutherland.

Hearts have just appointed another new manager!!  :015:

Eugenijus Riabovas is to take charge and the BBC say he is the 7th manager they've had in the 21 months that Romanov has been there  :014:

Instead of Manager of the Month they seem to have Manager for the Month at Tynecastle  :015:

If Romanov hadn't made George Burley feel that his position was untenable last season, I suspect that Hearts would have pipped Celtic for the title.

As it is they have fallen back into general mediocrity mortgaged to the hilt to their irrational and unpredictable owner.

I think that there must now be serious doubt as to whether the great scottish institution that is Heart of Midlothian Football Club will exist in two years time.

Has any one else noticed that a majority of these " overseas investors " all own banks in their home countries?  :024: Never mind SFA/SPL, its Rebus that should be looking into it!

Am I allowed to say Money, Banks, Laundry and Dodgy in the same sentence when referring to HoM or would the Russian Mafia want to discuss it further?  :023: