FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dunfermline

madsooz

Tade has given the best defenses in the league problems it's putting the ball in the back of the net that's the problem

But yeah I'm confident about this game st Johnstone was the first realy poor game where we've been poor for the full 90 minutes it was the worst we've played since the first half against Aberdeen we shouldn't be expecting a response we should be demanding one

Full of feckin confidence - Terry says that the St Johns Town performance was merely a glitch and everybody is focussed. Terry was so miffed last week that he is going to ring the changes in regard to personnel and we will even see the new system unveiled this afternoon. It will be a shame to see Foran on the bench but Shane up front should allow Tade to finally display is goalscoring instincts and he is heading for a hat trick. As Terry quite rightly pointed out - the international break caused havoc to our preparation and focus. Dumbfarmlife are struggling badly for injuries so they must be using the same training manual as ourselves but they are there for the taking. We will jettison them firmly in to the bottom spot where they will be firmly embedded for the rest of the season whilst we will soar up the table in to the Top Six reckoning and a Cup semi final trip to hampden looms in the New Year.

We should get a banner like they have at the Emirates - "In Terry We Trust" - Bring it On :ictscarf:

*** To Immortal Howden Ender ****

How's Chorley.( I was an instructor at Washington Hall for many years)?

I was at the Chorley v Bury match - for the giant Killing ( or mini giant ) -

You have a lot of confidence in the Caley team. I hope you are right.

But a draw was just about acceptable. But an improvement will have to happen quickly

*** To Immortal Howden Ender ****

How's Chorley.( I was an instructor at Washington Hall for many years)?

I was at the Chorley v Bury match - for the giant Killing ( or mini giant ) -

You have a lot of confidence in the Caley team. I hope you are right.

But a draw was just about acceptable. But an improvement will have to happen quickly

Did you not detect a slight irony Laurence ? 25th anniversary of beating Wolves in the FA cup this week - 3-1 at Burnden Park. They are up at the top of the NPL but cash strapped and fighting above their weight.