FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hayes Aberdeen FC Official (Maybe)

Donview

Is it only me, but I am sick and tired of the whole Hayes "where will he go " saga. I just wish he would make his mind up and feck off, wherever its to, if he doesn't want to stay with us.

Exactly, no player ever has, is, or will be bigger than this club, the sooner he announces he'll be leaving and stops treating us like dirt the better

• Agree 2

Is it only me, but I am sick and tired of the whole Hayes "where will he go " saga. I just wish he would make his mind up and feck off, wherever its to, if he doesn't want to stay with us.

Exactly, no player ever has, is, or will be bigger than this club, the sooner he announces he'll be leaving and stops treating us like dirt the better

Mmmmm... Adam Rooney? did he treat us like dirt?

He did.....and at what stage are we going to say that no individual player is greater than the good of the team? Afraid I'm of the opinion that, if ICT is a previously signed player's last resort failing better offers.....do we really want them?

If there is one player we should be breaking the bank for it's little Jonny. He is our only flair player and the way forward in attack, therefore after letting Rossco slip away, we should be doing our utmost to hang onto Jonathon.

• Agree 2

Exactly and I thought that was the main reason that Tokely was axed so that we could use the extra cash to offer Hayes a better contract. And I have been informed that it is a very healthy offer which Hayes must still be seriously considering because if he had been offered more elsewhere would he not have been on his bike as well. We must also have given Jonny a decision deadline date.

I think most contracts run our at the end of June. Certainly that's something that has been mentioned in a lot of the papers including the Evening Express as they had to continue their embarrassing climb down about Hayes signing from Aberdeen which changed to he would join when his contract runs out at the end of June (30th).

Well if that is the case he could at least give the club the closure they need and state whether or not he is coming back and allow them to pursue other targets.

• Agree 1

Can we not be happy that he hasn't told the club he's definatly not coming back? Does it not mean that of he doesn't get the move or contract he wants somewhere else he will be coming back to us for another year? I.e. Chris Hogg last season.

Take your point Luke but at the same time ICT shouldn't be a fall back option for a player.

For what it's worth I don't care what Hayes does if it meant he stays with us.

Take your point Luke but at the same time ICT shouldn't be a fall back option for a player.

For what it's worth I don't care what Hayes does if it meant he stays with us.

I agree it's frustrating to be seen as the fallback option but of its the only chance we have of keeping jonny il take it.

It's a no win situation for Jonny. It happens all the time though in the big picture. You can't please all the people all the time. I hope he remains here though, he is/was our best outlet. No matter what he decides..............somebody will be grumpy.

He did.....and at what stage are we going to say that no individual player is greater than the good of the team? Afraid I'm of the opinion that, if ICT is a previously signed player's last resort failing better offers.....do we really want them?

Not true!!! Adam was out of contract and everyone but everyone knew he was not coming back to sneck, except TB that is, thats why we ended up with donkay Tade.

Johhny is still under contract (albeit a few days) and is still interested in staying in Inverness-and has said so!