FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hayes Aberdeen FC Official (Maybe)

Donview

Aberdeen EE tonight twitching 'Hayes not yet signed' and wait for it 'he may be reconsidering an initial offer from Inverness' !!

Apparently will be making a decision about his future in the next 24 hours, don't hold your breath :rules02:

His twitter account appears to have vanished, thought i would have a quick look and he has disappeared of my following list and when you type his name in the people search, it doesn't seem to be there, maybe craig brown has him bundled up in the back of a van to make sure he doesn't face any embarrassment should he not sign for them :)

He deleted his account a few weeks ago and then it reappeared a few days later. Did receive a tweet earlier from the stadium announcer saying he had spoken to Hayes and he was definitely signing for the Dons. Who knows if this is true or not just wish he would tell what's happening and we can all move on.

Twitter is the pits..............Jonny hasn't yet made his mind up. He wants to do whats best for him but he's getting pressure from so many quarters. I wish Twitter was never invented. Its caused more problems than the NI phone hacking.

Mr Hayes is a master of twitter wind ups tho Alex!

Edited by old caley girl

Twitter is the pits..............Jonny hasn't yet made his mind up. He wants to do whats best for him but he's getting pressure from so many quarters. I wish Twitter was never invented. Its caused more problems than the NI phone hacking.

Twitter's a waste of time IMO, nothing but glib soundbites.

• Agree 1

Twitter's a waste of time IMO, nothing but glib soundbites.

And it is darn hard work, when you have the verbosity gene, to say anything in 140 characters including spaces! I have only managed to tweet twice in the time I have had an account because it takes as long to cut a thought back to the bare minimum than it does to pontificate at length on here.

Notice a lot of footballers manage it by using text speak. I don't even use that in texts!

• Agree 1

All that Jonny has done is protect his tweets, meaning that only certain people can see them. Whilst I enjoy twitter for banter and up to the minute breaking news I do not think its a good way for footballers to announce where they may or may not be moving, little bit unprofessional if you ask me.

Looks like we may have to wait for a club to announce (again) where he will be signing

• Agree 1

Anyone want a good laugh go and read the County overthebridge site!

I make no apologies for reHASHing this tweet from back in mid-May:

"haha Snoball your a wind up merchant!! Couldn't sign for county be like goin from man city to rochdale! ;)"

:lol: :lol: :lol: