FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hayes Aberdeen FC Official (Maybe)

Donview

Aberdeen? Really? What an odd move if it goes through. Jonny is a far better player than that and I'm surprised that he would see it as his best move. Aberdeen have a horrific amount of debt and by all accounts if they sign Jonny thats a good chunk out of any avaialble wage budget unless further players move on. Considering the money isn't that much better (and its not) I can;t see the attractiveness of a sideways step when Jonny should be aiming higher.

I can't help but feel that this might all be down to his agent looking for a quick buck.

• Agree 1

On the official aberdeen website says that they have reached an agreement for a 2 year deal with Jonny, at the end of the statement it says that he will sign on his return from holiday, so for Jonny to say on twitter that he hasnt signed isnt a lie as he hasnt put pen to paper. cant blame him for not announcing it while he is on holiday as i am sure he is wanting a break from it all. Lets hope this can now allow the management to sign some new players early on and get them playing together asap, not like last year when there was a new face every saturday for the 1st few weeks of the season.

Seems to me Hayes is allowing his agent to seek out and sort deals so he has offers to look at when he gets home. Quite smart really.

But as I've said before I think he'll be leaving. Should have given him another year extension last summer with a relegation wage cut/ release clause. We always leave it too late. He could do better than Aberdeen though.

Disappointed Hayes seems to be leaving. Glad he seems to be staying in Scotland. With Hearts on the way down and Craig Brown/Archie Knox at the helm, I think Aberdeen could do well next season. That's a number of decent players they're after. Won't get them all of course but can see them battling with DU for a good Euro-spot next year. That's got to be better for the Scottish football fan than seeing if Jonny got subbed at Colchester in the Sunday Post.

• Agree 1

So Karl Arnisson gets a big bucks move from Aberdeen to League 2 side Rotherham !!

& Jonny Hayes is getting a move to the Dons.............never mind Jonny maybe in a couple of years you might get your move to

a league 1 or 2 side only if you settle in successfully at the Dons - risky that tho ,eh?

(Another good year here might get your ambitions fullfilled quicker) Hope you`ve thought about it enough