Online store

Ponton20

Speaking of shops, I noticed JD Sports at the retail park are selling the new Ross C*unty strip.

Obviously ICT struggled with the ZOO shop in the eastgate but perhaps they could re-visit the idea of selling shirts in a similar sports shop?

Long gone are the days of that wee sport shop on Church Street that sold every kit in the land. Wouldn't it be great to have those days back???

• Agree 1

Speaking of shops, I noticed JD Sports at the retail park are selling the new Ross C*unty strip.

Obviously ICT struggled with the ZOO shop in the eastgate but perhaps they could re-visit the idea of selling shirts in a similar sports shop?

Long gone are the days of that wee sport shop on Church Street that sold every kit in the land. Wouldn't it be great to have those days back???

PC Coutts was it not, run by the Dennis' if I recall, spelling could be wrong though. :ponder:

Ah Coutts - remember getting my light blue and dark blue Derby County away top from there and a yellow and green WBA away top in what must have been the early 80s if not earlier. Saw those county strips on sale also and first thoughts were good on them and in a prominent position too to cause ultimate ICT frustration. Manager must be a county fan ;-)

• Agree 1