FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Saturday v Hearts

merchandiseman41

So our holiday has finally arrived and with great excitement we drove the 47 miles off the highlands to get our tickets today.

We will be in block F behind the goal proudly wearing our Watford shirts.

Really looking forward to watching the top team in Scotland!

Be nice if you see us if you come and say hello.

Oh and we havent been over the bridge yet as our jabs are not fully up to date!

Gary

• Agree 7

So our holiday has finally arrived and with great excitement we drove the 47 miles off the highlands to get our tickets today.

We will be in block F behind the goal proudly wearing our Watford shirts.

Really looking forward to watching the top team in Scotland!

Be nice if you see us if you come and say hello.

Oh and we havent been over the bridge yet as our jabs are not fully up to date!

Gary

Nice to see you at the stadium today. Beware of anyone who offers to show you a tattoo
  • Agree 2

You lot had Tom Aldred off us didnt you.. dont think he ever played for us, or not that I recall anyways.. might have been in the League Cup where we normally put non regulars out to play

We had him for about three games before he threw the toys out of the pram when was informed he wasn't going to start the next match.  This was made even worse when he was then told he was going to travel to Brora to play in a North of Scotland Cup match with the U20 team!  

He wasn't really missed.

You lot had Tom Aldred off us didnt you.. dont think he ever played for us, or not that I recall anyways.. might have been in the League Cup where we normally put non regulars out to play

We had him for about three games before he threw the toys out of the pram when was informed he wasn't going to start the next match.  This was made even worse when he was then told he was going to travel to Brora to play in a North of Scotland Cup match with the U20 team!  

He wasn't really missed.

Brora, he probably would have been happy with Brora. :tongueincheek:

That game was all the way up in Wick, against Halkirk. I went, ICT got through 1-0 as I remember, and I was surprised to see him as I was just expecting the U20s. He did get to skipper the side, but the story was he was on the phone to his agent on the bus home asking him for a move.