FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

West side of ground hospitality boxes

dumpmaster

I wonder if it would be feasable to put in raised portakabin like corporate boxes in the currently un-used west side of the stadium ?

I know that the main stand boxes are very popular,and in the bigger games I am sure that there would be plenty of interest.

Prices could be reduced for the less appealing games so that maybe a group of friends could hire the box and enjoy the game from a different perspective.

Just thought it could be better used and also raise some more cash without to large an investment on the clubs part.

Any other ideas?

:024:

Portakabins?  How unsightly.  A more permanent development of the west side of the ground would be better, perhaps in association with some uses for other developers to build and help fund the boxes, e.g. apartments, offices, hotel and a match day pub/tavern, avoiding the gas pipeline of course.  There might even be room to build another 1500 seats.