FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Dundee United (A)

RiG

If we line up with Tasney, Vincent, Foran and Draper v. Dundee United (and St Mirren for that matter) I unfortunately see a grand total of zero points coming from the game(s). 

We need to get away from the 'fill the midfield with CMs approach' that we are doing currently, as it is stifling the supply to Billy Mckay. He needs movement from others on the wings or in an advanced CM position and the likes of Vincent (who has been played out of position at RM and LM recently) have not given him any service. This is how I'd line up the midfield...

---------Draper --------Foran----------

Watkins-------Ross--------Doran (Williams if Doran is injured)

...as that would give the width we need and also give Billy someone who can (i) go past a man and (ii) find a pass, in Nick Ross.

Brill

Raven Warren Meekings Shinnie

Draper Foran

Watkins Tansey Ross

Mckay

With Doran out i would like to see Nick get a run out from the start. 

I feel sorry for Vincent being played off the wing when he clearly wants to stay in the middle, but based on the performances of the other 3 CM's i would have to drop him to the bench

Watkins and Ross add some much needed width to our team