FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brora v ICT

Yngwie

8 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:
7 hours ago, Kingsmills said:

To be fair to Buchtmaster, I don't think he was doing anything other than trying to describe the match as he saw it for the benefit of those of us who were not able to be there.

Psychologically I can see that your defensive retort clearly demonstrates your regret about the initial post. Game plan and shape are of course necessities but do not come along when you are playing a pre season friendly and changing the entire team at half time. Build up the fitness levels and the togetherness - blend in the newbies and see how they fit in to the prospective system. Basics are the foundations and building on top takes time.

FFFFFFFF S     :crazy:

Kingsmills.....thank you............spot on

Missed poor old Scarlet, Bughtie. Not even a mention in dispatches?:lol:

You clearly know all your P's and Q's though and my A. B. C's could easily be yours if you become  a changeling  and after you have dotted all your "I's". and crossed your "T"'s.

OOPS! Just had a senior moment, --   time to rest.....zzzzzzzz.!:cheer01: