FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What are you drinking?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

oh my!!!

i started off liking very sweet white wine.... then sweet red.... then not so sweet white.... then not so sweet red.... now i'm on to rose..... what's happening to me.....?

ps,, this is over the space of a few years remember.... not one evening! :oops:

Hmmm, first San Miguel didn't go down to well yesterday afternoon the train but the 2nd, 3rd and 4th did. As did the next couple in the Innes and the one I had when we went back after the game. So that was 7 bottles of the stuff and I turned in my best pool performance for some time losing only 1 or 2 games out of about 5 or 6 I think it was - correct me if I am wrong?!

Oh yeah I forgot about the Slush Puppy! biggrin.gif

Guest airbornejake

Well my boys and i are on good old army tea nice hot and strong. But hopefully we will be back on the hard stuff soon. :P

But hopefully we will be back on the hard stuff soon. :P

oh my!!!

i likey the hard stuff..... :oops:

and rig sweeti, you WATCH yourSELF with those ....

i have two lush puppies.... oopsy, i TOO likey lush puppies... oh gosh! SLUSH puppies! oh my!!! :oops: :roll:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't normally come on here...but this stuff would make Finbarr Saunders proud! :004:

Frankie Howerd eat your heart out...

Oh yes... Qingdao beer !

Finbarr Saunders..?? Frankie Howerd..?? Hope you haven't mis-contrued something here.... When it comes to fine wines there is no better connoisseur than F*ballers Wife. How many people know that when it comes to bottling the stuff you should always have your cork well & truly soaked first....!!!

Qingdao beer..??