Media Coverage

ff
AUDIO COVERAGE
LIVE TEXT (ONLINE)
VIDEO
TEAM LINEUPS
TO FOLLOW

Tweets by @ICTFC

Against my better judgement wrapping up and heading down to this, if its another dreary 0-0 at HT I'm going home, too cold for that **** 

I feel this is the game where we have to start the turnaround, county will gubb Falkirk tonight and if we draw again we go 9 points behind with the penultimate game on Saturday. Mathematically it's far from over then, but I'd say realistically it will be 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MuirtownJaggy said:

Slow, lacklustre, little energy, misplaced passes would be some of the lowlights tonight. Positives....... a great save from Ridgers in the first half, Trafford looked lively and another point !!!!!!  

Also moved up to 4th! 

Another groundhog day watching Inverness at home (I wasn't here for the Partick game)!

Slow, boring, no creativity, no imagination, same as every home game I've been to this season. We offer no counter attacking threat whatsoever because we are incapable of playing at any speed above walking pace. It's bad!

There appears to be an acceptance amongst the fans now that this is what we can expect to watch....the atmosphere was one of the most subdued I can ever remember at home. So quiet I could hear every word from the players on the pitch.

Aye.......really looking forward to Saturday now ! ?

• tm4tj unpinned this topic