FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy birthday message!

Yngwie

Logged into the site this morning and a pop up message appeared :

"Hi Yngwie,

CaleyThistleOnline is glad to wish you a Happy Birthday !

Close window."

Aww, isn't that nice! Very impressive and clever. I can see how it knew about my birthday, but how did it know that I'd left the bedroom window open?! Amazing. I can only assume that a draft of cool fresh air was detected by the USB port. Or is it even more sophisticated than that?

Nothing yet, but Mrs Yngwie said something about me getting my present tonight :oops:

What I did get though as a nice surprise from Sainsburys was a good box of Thornton's chocolates. They must be using Nectar card data. Who says this big brother society is a bad thing?

Guest Lauraness

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR YNGWIE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOOOUUUUUUUUU

BIRTHDAY BUMPS***

Presents were wrapped in official ICT wrapping paper! And I also got club gift vouchers to buy the new strip when it comes out.

And I'm sure some of you girlies would like another of my presents, a chocolate fountain! I feel sick.......

Happy birthday to yoo

you look like a coo

you've an erse like a monkey

and you look like one too

Happy birthday, hope it's not a huge number like the queens :wink: