FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo is a Saint?

caley100

According to Sky

Dargo had up to 12 offers from either side of the border after quitting Inverness but has opted for Love Street ahead of the likes of Motherwell.

but you can't believe anything you read at the moment anyway......

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Sky

Dargo had up to 12 offers from either side of the border after quitting Inverness but has opted for Love Street ahead of the likes of Motherwell.

but you can't believe anything you read at the moment anyway......

sure they didnt miss out the OR between the 1 and 2 in 12 ??? ..... Motherwell and St Mirren

Not sure that he will be earning more than the offer from ICT.

Clearly he will be otherwise he would have signed our contract.

not necessarily - there is also the whole "girlfriend" thing that made him want to go back south ...... or so we are told. However, absent friend is right .... "

Craig Dargo is history - ICT is the future - Roll on the new season!"

7072235a4825826708l.jpg

Dargo: But I don't want to go back down south, darling!  I like it here in Inverness.  The boys are cool and the fans like me....

Dargo's bird: SILENCE!!! Vee vill go back to ze central belt because I vant ze nice shops. Ze shops in Inverness ist scheisen! I vant Prada, I vant Gucci, I vant Cruise, I vant Ingram Street, I vant Love Street, ZIS INSTANT!!!

Guest WynessLegend

Fantastic news.

I wanted St Mirren to go down, and now I'll take extra pleasure in watching their demise.

Dargo is no loss.

Without Denzil he was nothing -

and our new partnership of Denzil and Dean will quickly make him a distant memory.

Dargo is no loss.

Without Denzil he was nothing

What mince! He has been our top goalscorer for the last 2 seasons! No loss my backside!

and our new partnership of Denzil and Dean will quickly make him a distant memory.

I think that could be a very good link indeed. Fingers crossed anyway.