FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo is a Saint?

caley100

When we hear if Dargs is going to stay, or will we? will the saga continue on and on, its getting like the story line from a soap opera.

Maybe Grassa has gone on holiday, Maybe Dargs will turn up at the stadium and it will be closed... anyway i really hope its sorted out one way or the other.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope that by midnight tonight, Dargo has either signed on or shipped out so a line can be drawn under this whole **** taking episode. ICT resserected his career,  yet he doesnt seem to have shown much courtesy back, certainly where the fans are concerned!

Were we not told last week that Dargs will make a decision next monday, so by that we could expect some form of statement from the club/Dargo/agent?

Seems to me this delay is because he is ironing out a few wee 'loose ' ends before signing for XXXXX

Radio Scotland said he was meeting with his agent for discussions... probably yapping about their respective holidays.

' Aye, glad ye had a nice break Craig, Oh, by the way, Have ye though about the offer from ICT? '

The longer it goes the more hopeful I am.

The club have obviously put a good offer on the table or there wouldnt even be any mention of him re-signing for ICT but at his age (just under 30) he has to make sure the deal is the right one both professionally and personally. From the club side, the pressure has been ramped up subtly with first Grassa asking for a decision and now Bayne speaking for the players in the Courier urging him to re-sign.

The agent and the player dont seem to be guilty of some of the "posturing" we have seen from others in the past ..... its just down to them now to confirm it one way or the other. As frustrating as it is for us, we just have to wait for the player to get all his ducks in a row, sort out personal terms and hopefully persuade his girlfriend that Inverness is far more appealing than Motherwell, Falkirk, Dundee or somewhere in England.

C'mon Craig .... you know it makes sense  :021:

At least we can FINALLY draw a line under the whole 'will he' - 'won't he' signing saga.

Only time will tell whether he has made the right decision to leave. I think it's fair to say that both parties benefited from his time at ICT so I for one wish him well - that is up until he lines up against us of course  :016:

Anyone else getting pi55ed with this??  f*ck'm i'd rather we spent our time trying to find someone that wants to play for the club.  For the money that is being offered we could probably sign 2 very decent players instead.  Personally I don't have that much of an issue with Dargo but his agent is clearly messing us around, I hope Grassa, Savage etc.  takes this as a final answer and moves forward

I too would like to wish him all the failure in the world. He has taken the complete **** over this. I am not one of the "best of luck" brigade for what he has done for the club. He did what he was paid to do at the end of the day and in my eyes, ICT had done more for him by taking the chance on him in the first place. And then he repays us like this. **** springs to mind!

Good Riddance