FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sir Charles Bannerman, BSc(Hons), MIM(Member of the Institute of Multitaskers)

CELTIC1CALEY3

For those who have not read this weeks Courier, the centre page features Charlie Bannerman. I am quite proud I have beaten Charles in road races. I could not touch him on the track where he was off like a fast but chubby gazelle. Even more proud now that I read he has a first class degree in chemistry. Some achievement Charles!!!

I had to check which forum to post this on and concluded that in this context, Charles deserves to be applauded on the ICT football site for his contribution to this great club.

No doubt some of his pupils and former pupils will have some interesting stories to tell.

I have to admit that Charles has always been a role model for me and I recall my first fight followed one of his outstanding performances on Top of the Form when a member fo the the other team called him a swotty wee midget. I have always cherished a signed life size photo of Charles which I can still cram into my back pocket.

But, why oh why, does he use a dozen words when one would do - some of his posts are so long I lose interest before I am half way through!  In fact, if I see a big long post from Charles I just don't bother!

As Roscoe said at his testimonial dinner, Charles could bore the tits off.....

Save time, please, Charles, from now on and just give us the meat and miss out all the veg!

But, why oh why, does he use a dozen words when one would do - some of his posts are so long I lose interest before I am half way through!  In fact, if I see a big long post from Charles I just don't bother!

As Roscoe said at his testimonial dinner, Charles could bore the tits off.....

Save time, please, Charles, from now on and just give us the meat and miss out all the veg!

Feckin teachers eh?