FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fancy Dress, Gretna Away??

ICTFCkev

Guest CaleyJaggy

I thought I'd missed something there, 3 Free tickets that cannot be used to be given away to anyone who needs them.  But if anyone is happy paying for them, by all means  :017:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elder, the tickets have been posted today (Wednesday) so they should get to you tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

:021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021:

If my costume arrives on time  :001:

u dont need one  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And your walking home from Motherwell  :023:

:019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33: :33:

Some ladies going to the Game are going to be dressed in Pink, for Breast Cancer Day - does that counts as fancy dress? - and the actual fancy dress day will be on 31st October, Halloween, at Aberdeen. Bring it on!

See you all there.

It doesn't have to be only the ladies who dress in pink, the men can join in the fun too.  :015: ?2 donation for wearing pink and I think we'll fine anyone who travels on the pink bus if they don't wear something pink.  :001: Think my kids will be in fancy dress for the fun day. (If I get myself organised in time)