Fancy Dress, Gretna Away??

ICTFCkev

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thought this might be of interest to anyone thinking of fancy dress for this game ....... I know it was discussed in the bus thread, but thought I would put it in here as that thread is for busses to more than one game .........

special offer to get Adult/Child Ticket for a tenner and a chance to win accomodation in the Alona Hotel, transport to and from the game in the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine  :015: :015: :015:, and a day out at a theme park on the sunday ......

this flyer/voucher was supplied to ICT by Gretna FC so we presume it is open to all, not just home fans.

[attach=2]

Gretna Halloween A5 Flyer.pdf

post-2-1191435489_thumb.png

DSM01.gif_thumb

Oh RIG don't take the bait.  :001:

Sounds like a fun day out.  I'll be sending my form away to take advantage of that offer.  Good bit of marketing for a game which could have the all time low SPL attendance.  This should bring a few more to the game, maybe even some neutral fans at those prices.  Well done Gretna.

The Minibus for Gretna will likely be down there in time for the Fun Day.  For those who want to attend, I will happily run them to the stadium before/after dropping the rest at whatever pub they are going too - or we could all attend and still get back to the pub for a drink before the game  :001:

Still a few seats available for the minibus but let me know as soon as.

**Note - The Minibus is not the Official Supporters Club Bus and you will need to check with them as to what their plans are for the day**

Pre match drinking is usually in the Motherwell supporter's club which is on site, so hopefully it can all be done in one run.  If we  can leave early enough to join in the funday then all the better.  Sounds like a lot of fun.  I'll take 1 more seat CaleyD as I better take child no. 2 now aswell.  :021:

We'll be in pink fancy dress and raising money for the wear it pink campaign for breast cancer.

• 2 weeks later...

Just been on the phone to Gretna and it would seem they have had a great response to this promotion from ICT fans.

Thought I would bump this thread to remind anyone who hasn't sent off the slip yet that they need to get the finger out and get them in the post today to have any chance of them getting there on time.

A very nice lady from Gretna phoned me today to tell me that she had received my application and that she was sending my tickets out today along with a little note with directions to the fun day, which is just beside Fir Park, but you take a slightly different route.  :021: