FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Announcer at TCS

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Does anyone know why ICT have a new announcer for matches?  The current guy started at the Arbroath game and has been at every game since except Falkirk.  Does anyone know what happened to the old one?

Guest Arab4Ever

Enthusiasm is all very well but why does the new man have to shout all the time. Someone should tell him that the stadium now has a reasonable amplification system !

did dunfermline recently sack their announcer :024:

If the actual music was as loud as the announcer then his "shouting" if it can be called that may not actually be as noticeable.

It might just add to the atmosphere before games and at half time aswell if they played something to get the fans going with, instead of tosh like ronan keating  :017:

The announcer and PA system at Tynecastle is probably the best in the SPL, near perfection on both levels - music and speech.

Guest Ceycasa

"The next home game is on the 24th of November against Motherwell"

I think you will have noticed that it was the "regular guy" on the PA at yesterday's game!!

The "new guy" (me) was in his usual seat behind the away dug out giving pelters to Mr McGee and Co!!

I have been asked to help out a few times on the tannoy which I am happy to do, also happy to take all your criticisms on board (its not as if its the X Factor!!) and I am enthusiastic about ICT having been a season ticket holder for many years, although if you think that's loud you should hear me on the karaoke! In fact maybe the next time I get asked to do the PA I could belt out a few classics....................

"The next home game is on the 24th of November against Motherwell"

I think you will have noticed that it was the "regular guy" on the PA at yesterday's game!!

The "new guy" (me) was in his usual seat behind the away dug out giving pelters to Mr McGee and Co!!

I have been asked to help out a few times on the tannoy which I am happy to do, also happy to take all your criticisms on board (its not as if its the X Factor!!) and I am enthusiastic about ICT having been a season ticket holder for many years, although if you think that's loud you should hear me on the karaoke! In fact maybe the next time I get asked to do the PA I could belt out a few classics....................

No thanks :)  Unless it is the wheels on the bus go round and round....