FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Was Blackie Injured?

davieB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a shame they didn't all leave the building at half time with that referee on his way to losing the plot  :023: Next time just walk off and leave the SPL to deal with corrupt refereeing.

Good thing Black did get subbed and miss the 2ND half tbh, otherwise we may have ended up with 3 sent off  :018:

Only gossip, no definite source but I heard he took a wee strop for some reason at half time and left the building.  :33:

If that's true, then we've got very serious problems at the club.

I did notice they didn't give Wilson a shout until at least 10 minutes into the half time warm up :017:

So it appears that Brewster has also lost the dressing room.  :029:  Things just get better and better.  It would be interesting to find out what actually happened.

If he walked off because he was subbed then i suppose its understanable he was angry, but to walk out shows a complete lack of respect for team mates and suporters.

If his walking out was what led to us having to make a sub then somethingreally is rotten within the club.

Brewster spoke in the after match interview if trying to play a passing game in recent weeks. I have seen no evidence of it. More long ball than ever before. Quite why one of only a couple of ICT players who seem capable of playing this alleged passing game was subbed today unless injured is a bizarre move by the manager.

If that's true, then we've got very serious problems at the club.

I, and others, have been saying for weeks that problems at the club run deeper than on the field performances and results.  Personally, I'm preparing myself for it to hit rock bottom before we start to see any meaningful changes to improve things.

This is not some "conspiracy theory" and I'm not pointing fingers at individuals.  Ultimately the buck stops with the Board of Directors, and they need to make some difficult but important decisions before the wheels fall off.

Don?t worry about it Mee, seems the 1st 11 didn?t turn up either.

Come to think about it, I do remember Ian Black seemingly mouthing towards somebody the north stand as he prepared to defend a corner.

A lack of concentration led to the concession of the 1st goal from a corner!

So we?ve got:

The Emperor?s barge

Bayne?s lunge

Black?s gesticulations and dummy spitting

Munro?s public criticism of his work colleague

Fraser?s expansive summing up the wrongs (he?s only two minutes in the team!)

Brewster?s easy way out

And

Duncan?s passing

All disgraceful in there own way!