FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

huns in family section

jamie ictfc

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we should go and dress up as Rangers fans and sectarian chant all through the match and get them a points deduction? :021:

:021: Like that idea..!!  :021:

Good first post CaleyKid1994... :022:

Its actually not a first post, its just been about 2 years since my last post. i never remember to log on here. pretty much tied up arguing with english fans on Itsagoal saying its a joke that Scotland could actually beat them

I can see the stewerds doing nothing about this somehow. My advice would be that we need to heckle/chase them out of the stand. These scum deserve to be ostracized as its clearly being done to antagonize us. We need to take our stand back if this happens.

Guest Aboynamedsue

i was told by a girl in my class today that the "inverness true blues" have bought 60 tickets in the family section of the north stand.....

i dont know why the stadium sold all 60 in one go but they did!

bang out of order from the huns! :33: :018:

Aye well they'd better keep their hands under their erses in the event of any goals or else they'll be chucked out like thon pair of Tic Tw@ts at the game the other week !!!!!!!!!

Guest TinCanFan

I'll never understand why these stupid Rangers fans feel that they have a right to steal a ticket from someone in the Home End instead of going and sitting in the stand where these scum should be sitting.  The away stand is there for a reason and if you can't buy a ticket for the end they should be in then tough.  Don't go.  These scum are going to sit in an area which may have a large amount of young kids in it and I won't be surprised if they start singing and chanting their racist, bigoted bile and then how will ICT justify letting them in that section of the stand.  And finally, I say this Sunday that every ICT fan, no matter who you are, what age you are or what you believe, out sing, out shout and out chant every Rangers moron in the ground and I hope the ICT team teach the Rangers team and their moronic fans who believe they have God's gift to everything and that they have more right over everything football than everyone else in this country, teach them a lesson that they won't forget.

I was told by a girl in my class............does not mean its true but at the end of the day, unless we have 5000 season ticket holders we will never stop the seats being sold.
it does when she told me that shes bought  it  and is going,and that she told me that she was surprised one person could buy 60 tickets for and OF  game

Guest TinCanFan

I always thought that there was limit of how many tickets can be bought for one game.  I think it's about six, though I may be wrong.

Another reason why I never attend matches against the OF...

That and the fact that the stewards allow their so called supporters to do whatever the f...k they like....  :018:

Glad I've got Setanta....

And here was me going to ask you if you wanted a free ticket as well.

Just report any Rangers fans in our end to the police, who should remove them.  It is against the law to sit in the 'wrong' end at a football match.

The club should make sure that any Rangers fans have their ticket stubs confiscated, their seat numbers noted and are banned from our ground for life.  They should also investigate why the ticket office are complicit in breaking the law by selling people 60 tickets in a block.

There is no reason why this shouldn't be done, apart from that the club don't want to as it will be a lot of hassle and bad publicity (in terms of the media). 

Having said that one of my fondest memories of watching Caley was when Sir Caley The 3rd ran down the terrace to scream foul mouthed abuse at the Tims in our end when we beat Celtic in 2003, get it right up you, you manky doleite minkers!  :015:

Just report any Rangers fans in our end to the police, who should remove them.  It is against the law to sit in the 'wrong' end at a football match.

Not sure that it is against the law to sit in the wrong end but if any of those scum let it be known that they are Rangers fans then I would assume it amounts to breach of the peace. I hope that it is untrue that this many have been able to buy tickets but I have emailed the club to voice my discontent.

I shall be reporting every fan who makes it obvious that they are a Rangers fan firstly to stewards and if I get no joy from them I will go to the nearest police officer to report a breach of the peace. The more we can get kicked out the better. Hopefully there will be an announcement over the PA to the effect that any opposition supporters found in the home end will be ejected and banned.

My season ticket is in the family section and the seats around me are normally empty I would hate to think that I am going to be surrounded by huns on sunday.

i was told by a girl in my class today that the "inverness true blues" have bought 60 tickets in the family section of the north stand.....

a boy in my daughters school said they are all going dressed as families and will use things to change their voices and accents to sound like county fans seeing a big team but if the stuarts ask them they say look in my heart am i a rangers supporter and they have catholic t-shirts on which they will kiss and bless the pope but...will not eat fish and chips on the way home(I think) they will have buckie in innocent smoothy cartons and pass it about but he is a countyfan and doesnt wash or have sky

a boy in my daughters school said they are all going dressed as families and will use things to change their voices and accents to sound like county fans seeing a big team but if the stuarts ask them they say look in my heart am i a rangers supporter and they have catholic t-shirts on which they will kiss and bless the pope but...will not eat fish and chips on the way home(I think) they will have buckie in innocent smoothy cartons and pass it about but he is a countyfan and doesnt wash or have sky

:024:...................................... :rotflmao:

I emailed the club and Mike Smith has written back explaining that there were no block ticket sales for this match and that 4 was the maximum any one person was allowed to buy.