FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Players For Next Season

Kingsmills

I sometimes wonder if we have any strikers and could this be the real reason we don't score many goals?

In my opinion Denzil is the only natural goal scorer we have and for various reasons he has not played every week. Every team must have one in their starting line up and that is something we have not done.

In my opinion, Marius, although I think he is a fabulous footballer is not a "goalscorer"

They're born. 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aboynamedsue

I have just been on the AFC chat site and see that stevie lovell will be leaving Aberdeen in the sumer surley he would make a great signing for us since he always seems to score against us?

Is he no going out with the lassie Amy Macdonald? , she's from Central belt , so i daresay mr Lovell might want to be in that vicinity  :024:

I have just been on the AFC chat site and see that stevie lovell will be leaving Aberdeen in the sumer surley he would make a great signing for us since he always seems to score against us?

Is he no going out with the lassie Amy Macdonald? , she's from Central belt , so i daresay mr Lovell might want to be in that vicinity  :024:

i would like too see herhim at the caley stadium  :021:

Guest Aboynamedsue

i would like too see herhim at the caley stadium   :021:

If you hurry , you might just get to see her at the Ironworks tonight !

sold out  :019: :019:

Found this on Man u site. Hope it is right guy.

Michael Barnes is a pacy Winger from Chorley, in North-west of England. The lightning-fastwinger is an integral part of the Reds second string and made his debut for the first team as a second half sub in the Carling cup tie against Crewe.

To see the complete story enter (Manchester Utd Barnes in Google )

Or perhaps a replacement for McBain or Duncan???

Everyone has stated they have both been poor this term, yet still get a regular start. The later hasn't yet (to my knowledge) signed his new deal and could perhaps be away.

Should Barnes be taken on by ICT, it really would create a lot more in the centre of the park. Good news imho

Is Patti not meant to be a pacy wide midfielder? is Imrie not meant to be a pacy wide midfilder?  need some defensive midfilders as well you know.

Our defence dont seem to coping very well at the moment.

If he aint good enough for tangoman.............................................

That is not quite what the courier say's Wayne. It appears to me that Russell is pricing himself out of a new contract which, without securing the services of another club who could meet his demands, could turn out to be a bad move on his part.

Courier quote: RUSSELL Duncan could be on his way out of Caley Thistle in the summer with the club not able to match his wage demands.................

Bennett, however, seemingly has a fight on his hands to retain Duncan's services with the defensive midfielder already turning down the club's initial contract offer.

Duncan, who last week made his 250th appearance for Caley Thistle in the 3-1 defeat at Motherwell, has been outspoken with regards to the deal he was offered, claiming that the club's wage structure had moved on in recent times and he felt any offer to him should reflect that.

Last week, manager Craig Brewster was confident a deal could be done to keep Duncan at Inverness, but it would seem that may now be unlikely.

"Caley Thistle and Russell Duncan are still a fair bit apart in terms of what we are willing to offer and what he is looking for," added Bennett.

"I appreciate the position the players are in with regards to a new contract, but the board at this club have allocated a budget and we have to stick to that."

I'd very much like Russell to stay but he's not so good that we should be breaking the bank to retain his services. Nor would I anticipate a long queue of clubs waiting to offring very much more than he's on with ICT.

I would be surprised if a compromise isn't reached by the end of the season.

I see Kenny Deuchar scored a brace at Ibrox today.

He's a player who has consistantly scored at every level he's played from Third Division to SPL.  He's out of contract at the end of this season and has made no secret of the fact that he's leaving Raydale come what may.

We could do a lot worse that speak to him about a pre contract agreement.

I'd would have liked that too but he's moved to Real Salt Lake in the MLS today  :020:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...tna/7266475.stm