FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Managerial Dream Team

Guest TinCanFan

Craig Brewster, Malky Thompson and John Docherty.

And that's your "Dream Team"...?   :017:

What would be your idea of a "Nightmare team"...? :024:

Thats not what I said.

I can dream till the coo's come home but that is the management team I will still wake up to for the next season.

I don't understand people's objections to this thread. Did the same people not contribute to the threads regarding new players in January? Did they not say certain players should leave and offer suggestions for replacements? So what is wrong with others suggesting the manager should leave, and then offer suggestions for a replacement?

I haven't read any objections to the thread but the realist know Brew is not leaving. The board recentely announced that they would be backing him with cash in the next window to improve his team. He is being given the opportunity to build his own team and not just come in and try to work with someone elses. I've no doubt he will retain a few but I can see a few going to make way for new. The real truth will tell if his team building (something he hasn't had the opportunity to do, either here or at DU before) turns out to be a disaster.

I haven't read any objections to the thread but the realist know Brew is not leaving.

I strongly disagree.  The realists know that with ICT's recent history of such things that anything is possible and that Brew staying or going is far from certain.

I haven't read any objections to the thread but the realist know Brew is not leaving.

I strongly disagree.  The realists know that with ICT's recent history of such things that anything is possible and that Brew staying or going is far from certain.

As long as Savage and Grassa remain in their respective positions and ICT remain in the SPL, I'd say Brewster's position is fairly secure for at least another year....

Well as the title does say dream team, i wouldnt mind jose mourihno and steve clarke or maybe even arsene wenger

Well, in that case...me and my best pals!  :001: :001: :001: :001:

In fact we could leave them out.  Based on no experience whatsoever, I'm sure I could do it all  :001:

And that's got nothing to do with their managerial ability, eh Steph :004:

Did anyone see Yogi's post-match interview after the Aberdeen v Falkirk Game....respect!  :clapping03:

There's a guy who tells it like it is, knows how to motivate his players, knows how to attract

great prospects...Stokes.....Schmeichel........future Scotland Manager in the making.

Our guys could learn quite a bit from him!

Alex - I'm allowed to have favourites!  :016: :015: :016:

Mrs PB

And that's got nothing to do with their managerial ability, eh Steph :004:

Did anyone see Yogi's post-match interview after the Aberdeen v Falkirk Game....respect!  :clapping03:

There's a guy who tells it like it is, knows how to motivate his players, knows how to attract

great prospects...Stokes.....Schmeichel........future Scotland Manager in the making.

Our guys could learn quite a bit from him!

Yeah... I love the guy too, Steph, although maybe in a different kind of a way from you..!! 

But the fact is Falkirk lost that game... Aberdeen appeared to me to be much more up for it that night than Falkirk were..

That's not to say Tangoman could be a future Scotland boss....  :018:

Yeah... I love the guy too, Steph, although maybe in a different kind of a way from you..!! 

I dunno...you make one comment...okay maybe a couple...okay I give up!  :015:

Seriously, he's the same kind of guy as Parkie, passionate, not afraid to tell it like it is,

and from what I've seen, keeps issues inhouse.

Yep, our guys could learn alot!  :015: