FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Sightings of ICT fans

Yngwie

Spotted a young man in an ICT top in Glenrothes this evening. It had "Bayne" and "9" on the back. Anyone here?

Got me thinking, have you ever seen a stranger in an ICT top somewhere you wouldn't expect?

No but....once watched a documentary about someone down in ENGLAND somewhere......and they were going under a bridge beside a canal, and sprayed on the wall was Caley FC :crazy07:

Last week I saw somebody in Edinburgh with an ICT hat on, tried to make contact but they seemed more interested in the pavement, suppose that isnt rare now as the Edinburgh contingent is of a fair size these days. (wheres our supporters club btw?  Must be somebody with a minibus stashed away in a drawer somewhere?)

I once asked on the old rivals site who lived in Paisley, having seen a baldy man wearing an ICT top down by the High Street, turned out to be Seroas (think the name was!)

Somebody shouted "Mon Thistle" at me while playing football a couple of months back, I had one of our Scotlrail tops on at the time.  They couldve been supporting anyone mind.

edit: I was in Dumbarton at the time.

No but....once watched a documentary about someone down in ENGLAND somewhere......and they were going under a bridge beside a canal, and sprayed on the wall was Caley FC :crazy07:

Not guilty. :003:

I have seen one or two ICT tops in the past down my neck of the woods. They're usually sat on buses headin to/from Warwick Uni'.

I have spotted shirts on a couple of occasions in Aberdeen, and quite often wear my own shirt aroud town.palacesmilie.gif

I used to but now I only do it when I am playing football or on my way to an ICT game. When we were ground sharing at Pittodrie and I would often get abuse shouted at me because people thought my ICT scarf was a Rangers one. People even crossed the street to ask me ready to punch me if I did say it was a Rangers one. Bunch of knobs.

I wore my ICT shirt into the Union in Dundee on the night of an OF game.  The number of people that were ready to attack me but then realised at the last minute that Onetouch don't sponsor Rangers...

Thankfully the new top doesn't look like a Rangers top...

on holiday in prague a few years ago in march and we had had a saturday game against cellic postponed which was going to be played on the wednesday night.

was desperately trying to find somewhere to watch the game with my friend (a non footy person) but all the pubs in the old town square were showing english games.  we noticed a sign that said 'the largest irish bar in prague' (can't remember the name now) and thought this would do!

made it in about half an hour before ko and were sitting with a couple who came from glasgow - rose and dennis - and chatting away me not letting on what team i supported.  he'd his top on and they both had scarves on.  during the conversation she said to me 'i've got a bad feeling about this game you know...' 

i went in to my bag and pulled out my top and said 'and i'm your worst nightmare come true!'

their faces were a picture!

needless to say we didn't win that game - it was 1 0 if i remember correctly.

so - think that was a pretty strange place to see an ict top!

however, one more point, i wasn't too impressed with some of the cellic fans who were quite abusive...

Seen a few in Aberdeen, mostly at the 5-asides at Goals.

I've worn my top at a AIK Stockholm v. Helsinborgs game, as well as whilst on holiday in Berlin and Prague recently. Didn't draw any comments however...

Had a bit of hassle walking the streets with an ICT top on in our first season in the SPL, again from morons thinking it was a Rangers top.

My 3 boys can be seen regularly in Dewsbury in their ICT tops. I would wear one also but XXXXL in Italian (errea) doesnt translate to XXXXL in Scots.  :017:

Step daughters science teacher is from Nairn and an ICT fan.

When in Salou were were walking along the sea front early evening nice family stroll and Gringo jnr and the wee man had their ICT tops on and this teenager shouted to his parents in a broad Inverness accent shouted " Look their wearing Caley tops " !!!!

Was nice to be noticed !!!

Guest couchpotato

I once thought i saw a couple in Inverness but on closer inspection ,realised they were Rangers tops  :rolleyes02:

October 2 years ago was in Florida, and just as we were walking into a Disney theme park I spotted 2 young guys wearing ICT tops,I asked them if they new the score from the Rangers game and when I heard about Baynes winning goal, a lot of the americans must have thought I was a holidaymaker with a screw loose as I did go a wee bit mental  :001:

What a great holiday that was ......

Guest birdog

I once thought i saw a couple in Inverness but on closer inspection ,realised they were Rangers tops  :rolleyes02:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Too true, too true. :018:

Guest birdog

I prefer to show off ma tattoo

Any excuse to get your erse oot :001: I got "Caley" inked on me arm no way I am letting a big hairy ersed biker type near my one-way-street.