FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT Supporter's Trust Bowling Night

L_G

Celebrate the end of this season at the next Supporter's Trust bowling night. 

Friday 16th May, Rollerbowl Inverness, 6.30 for 7.00pm. 

Please try to book in advance to allow us to allocate enough lanes.  Only ?5 a head for 2 games.  We hope to have some players along as we have done in the past.

ALL WELCOME

To book you can send a PM either to myself of Maimie or if you can text or phone the Trust mobile - 07879 221569.

See you all on the 16th

Can I get a lift from Carrbridge - and make sure I leave with ma walking boots.

Only if you bring the shoes back from last time.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And you couldn't work out how the bar man in Fairway knew you had been bowling.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Celebrate the end of this season at the next Supporter's Trust bowling night. 

Friday 16th May, Rollerbowl Inverness, 6.30 for 7.00pm. 

Please try to book in advance to allow us to allocate enough lanes.  Only ?5 a head for 2 games.  We hope to have some players along as we have done in the past.

ALL WELCOME

To book you can send a PM either to myself of Maimie or if you can text or phone the Trust mobile - 07879 221569.

See you all on the 16th

Tonight's the night.  Still time to get your name down.  Always a good event.

Sorry LG I should have texted you to let you know I couldn't make it. After being hit by an exploding aerosol can, and the resulting burn going foostie, I can barely walk never mind bowl. Hope you all had a great night, I had a fantastic time last year!

Thanks to all who came along.  As usual, it was a really enjoyable evening.  Great to see Messrs Black, Imrie, Proctor and Wilson in attendence also.

Finally, as the newly appointed Chairman of the Trust, it's only right I pay tribute to Maimie and L_G who did the bulk of the organising.  If I didn't say that they'd batter me!  :015: