FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets

Fanoffooty

Will you be renewing your season ticket?  

356 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Decided Yet

5 Games left & i'm hoping we dont drop lower than 8th then at least we'll not have ended up any worse than previous seasons in SPL.

I know there are many die hard ICT fans who'll be renewing their Season Tickets , I myself will be back for more ( I'm still a relatively new supporter )

But unless we have a good run from now till the end then it will be very worrying & i fear for next seasons support

Its so disheartening coming away from games without a win, so its understanding why folk might change their minds about renewing Season Tickets .

SO COME ON ICT , LETS START WITH 3 POINTS TOMORROW PLEASE  :021: :021: :021:

Hope you don't mind FanofFooty but I thought it might be an idea to add a poll to judge who feels like they will be renewing their ticket and who won't.  I've left it open for people to change their vote as I suspect many will be feeling like events over the next few weeks could decide things for them one way or another.

I will not be back until the football club I support sorts its feckin act out.  A bit of honesty with the fans, Brewster and Malky out - while I'm sure they can do a job, they are not the people we need at ICT at this moment in time.

So there it is ICT, if you read this, you are now officially losing custom.

I will not be back until the football club I support sorts its feckin act out.  A bit of honesty with the fans, Brewster and Malky out - while I'm sure they can do a job, they are not the people we need at ICT at this moment in time.

So there it is ICT, if you read this, you are now officially losing custom.

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

Hope you don't mind FanofFooty but I thought it might be an idea to add a poll to judge who feels like they will be renewing their ticket and who won't.  I've left it open for people to change their vote as I suspect many will be feeling like events over the next few weeks could decide things for them one way or another.
Aye good idea , it should make interesting reading !

I am unsure. This season I have barely attended an Away game due to cost and I have no interest in the last few games in Inverness now we have gone past the split. I am not going to spend most of my Saturday travelling back for what is essentially a friendly. I did the same last year and had a far better time at the likes of Inverurie than I had done at ICT pretty much all season! Simply put, watching ICT is now overly expensive and is no longer fun like it used to be.

Guest birdog

Hate to say it but it probably does not matter what the idiots in charge do I'll renew our tickets regardless. Even with the protests of my son ringing in my ears.

Living away from Inverness, I haven't had a season ticket for about three seasons now, so for me the question is academic.  This season I've been pretty glad not to have a season ticket as from beginning to end the whole thing has just been one big waste of time, money and effort.  "Abject" is the word that comes to mind.  I'm considering taking up golf for next season...  :010:

Guest CaleyJaggy

I'm in the position of having moved away from the area and my current job does not pay as much and also has saturday work as well so I'm not sure if it's worth my while getting one.  I may renew but I'm not sure.  I'll always be able to get a ticket as the other 3 I normally go with will probably renew.  I'll end up going to away matches near me when I can anyway. CTID

i don't just buy my own season ticket but a fair few others in the hope of encouraging kids to go to games.

depending on the prices for next year i may considering dropping one or two...

Dropping kids is not allowed  :010:

:015:

Who needs enemies with fans like ours.  It's called supporting your team.  I will be back for more punishment, good or bad, thats just how it is, but I will still support the team.  What the **** else would I be doing on a Saturday afternoon....going to Dingwall, I don't think so, although the odd game may be worth a visit next season if we are away and funds dictate.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely no doubt.

Some of the football has been shocking, the treatment of the fans unfair at times, but I love the club too much to stay away.

Some of the football has been great too though, if theres another 3-2 vs Celtic next season, then those of you who aren't renewing your tickets will regret it  :symbol_exclaim01: