FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Tickets

Fanoffooty

Will you be renewing your season ticket?  

356 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Decided Yet

Although i initially said i wouldn't renew my ST next year, thinking about it more it made me realise I would actually miss going to the games so I will be renewing , BUT i will be expecting a far much better season with less off the park sh1te having a negative affect on it.

As far as I'm aware ST are not on sale yet nor are prices, another moment for us of being so far behind when it comes to planning and organising at ICT.

I did notice over on the Ross County website that they have started selling their ST's for 2008-09  :010:

Surely it cannot be so difficult for ICT to get ST renewals or even sales started before the end of the season if they can do it up at Dingwall.  :029:

Absolutely no doubt.

Some of the football has been shocking, the treatment of the fans unfair at times, but I love the club too much to stay away.

Some of the football has been great too though, if theres another 3-2 vs Celtic next season, then those of you who aren't renewing your tickets will regret it  :symbol_exclaim01:

:clapping03: Top post  :021:

So far behind what? Hibs went on sale a month ago. Aberdeen yesterday. So far as I'm aware thats it so far.

Hibs, Falkirk, Hearts, Aberdeen & Dundee Utd are already on sale and Celtic & Rangers are already taking renewals.

Have ICT even come out with prices yet for next season?

How much was it for a kids season ticket in the Family Stand? Aberdeen charge their kids ?50 for a ST in the Merkland.

Think our kids prices for the family section are very similar to that RiG....in fact, I think we probably had some of the cheapest, if not THE cheapest tickets available in the SPL for the Family Section, and not just for the kids.

Think our kids prices for the family section are very similar to that RiG....in fact, I think we probably had some of the cheapest, if not THE cheapest tickets available in the SPL for the Family Section, and not just for the kids.

Good stuff. I think the whole of the Merkland Stand is the Family Section at Aberdeen. Not sure about that though.