BornCaley

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest gordon_p1

i don't know where you heard that but I have good knowledge that he'll be back also just been informed its on his website.

Alex - depends on what was agreed ...

he is/was under contract for at least another season and unless ICT came to an agreement to pay out the rest of it and release him by mutual consent then he is still an ICT player. ICT may have told him he is free to find another club but if he cant then Gordon may be right and he will be at pre-season.

Who knows ... with all the departures, he may even get a look-in and we may be surprised !

All I know is that when I enquired about him at the sponsors night I was told he had left.

In fairness Alex.....you were going to get a similar answer regardless of who you asked about for fear you may end up sponsoring them next season and applying the "Kiss of Death"  :015:

He's been given a free transfer.

yes but contracts work both ways .... he may have been told he can go for free if he can find another club but if he doesnt find one and no agreement has been reached to buy out or terminate his existing contract then he is still an ICT player whether ICT like it or not.

according to the official site, still an ICT player

[attach=1]

post-2-1213202145.jpg

He's been given a free transfer.

Fingers crossed he has.  Really really poor player!

based on ?

Dont think any of us can really say how good or bad he actually is considering the amount of chances he has (not) had. He seemed to have a decent pre-season and did ok in the reserves but a handful of 5 minute first-team appearances tell you nothing ..... as Rory McAllister's fans will tell you  :004:

Guest TinCanFan

a handful of 5 minute first-team appearances tell you nothing

I could see what a terrible player he was.  His five minute apperances told me that he couldn't run, he was too short, he was far far too slow and Brew is/was right to try to get rid of him.

And another thing, the Gillingham fans were having a field day when they found out ICT were signing him.  They were right.

Caley do training sessions at my school sometimes and i saw Deano sky a penalty, as well as look very out of place given that fact he is 5'7 and built like a twig. What Phil McGuire did was worse but i ll save that for another day.:tic01:

From what i've heard Deanos been released on a free.

Guest gordon_p1

I saw Deano in Tescos - i didn't speak to him as he was on his phone but he looked in shape.  However, i did speak to one of the other boys in there and they said Deano is training with the under 19's! So it doesn't seem he is in Brewsters plans.