News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Black Treatment

Am I alone in feeling that Brew's treatment of Ian Black yesterday was disgraceful. The body language between the two was there to be seen. Black should have played from the start and gawd did we and the game need it. I thought that he was going to come on in the second half when Brew sent him to warm up four times - twice by himself - and then put on somebody else. I can understand the manager having to lay down the law but Brew is a feckin monster.

Please stay Blackie - but perhaps it is now a choice of Brew or Black - No contest methinks.

Guest TinCanFan

I reckon Black will never play again as long as Big Boy Brew is incharge.  One will go in the summer and it will unfortunately probably be Black.

A deflated ego is probably exactly what Ian Black needs at this point in his career. He's been coasting for a couple of seasons now. No doubt when he eventually returns to the team he will be hungrier, more industrious and less petulant than before. Next season might well be when he finally realizes his potential and becomes the top class SPL player we saw glimpses of when he first broke through and earned his call up to the scotland future team.

Guest TinCanFan

Sadly, next time we see Black, hungrier than ever, he'll probably be somewhere like Easter Road or Pittodrie.

A deflated ego is probably exactly what Ian Black needs at this point in his career. He's been coasting for a couple of seasons now. No doubt when he eventually returns to the team he will be hungrier, more industrious and less petulant than before. Next season might well be when he finally realizes his potential and becomes the top class SPL player we saw glimpses of when he first broke through and earned his call up to the scotland future team.

A punctured ego and a P45 is what Brew needs - Brew and Black dont mix - Come on Down John Robertson.

Not far enuff - I would have said that he was trying to emphasise the point with Wyness - nobody would have complained if he had played marius in a 4-5-1 and dropped Denzil on both the grounds of a tactical decision and the fact that Denzil has failed to produce in the last two games - and potentially Patti as well who he took one to play wide right !!