FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

unusual taste

Dmacca

Anyone have a appetite for a strange combination of food, when my brother was a kid his favorite snack was tomato sauce sandwiches, I also know someone who likes dipping their sandwiches in their mug of tea.

I enjoy a salad cream peice. My granda used to put some of WHATEVER he had for evening meal into a sarnie to have wi his cup of tea at 9. I mean WHATEVER it was. Could have been mince and tatties...anything!

Notice CaleyD ommited to mention his tattie pie in a roll combo

In my teens i used to eat baked beans straight out of the tin using a drifter as a spoon. (the chocolate kind of drifter not Ben.E.King and his mates)

When i was a student i discovered super noodles with tuna, cheese and peanuts.  Lovely!

I used to have a summer job in an old folks home, where at morning coffee time one of the old dears insisted on a mug of tea and coffee mixed together, with 6 sugars. At least I always got that one right.

(She had actually been a senior politician in the MacMillan government, and arrived at the home from the House of Lords where she'd been serving despite being totally doolally.)