FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Celtic Game (18th October)

RiG

SPL announced a few already ...... They dont currently have a TV game listed for that week and all are shown as 3PM on the Saturday but I would think that Hibs V Hearts might be the prime candidate .... unless of course they move us to the Monday ?

They do however say

A number of other matches between September and November will be selected for live coverage. These will be confirmed once details of the Champions League group stage draw are known at the end of this month.

CONFIRMED FIXTURE CHANGES

Sunday September 21

Kilmarnock v Celtic - 4pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Sunday September 28

Hibernian v Rangers - 2pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Sunday October 5

St Mirren v Rangers - 2pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Saturday October 25

Hamilton Accies v Rangers - 12.30pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Sunday November 9

Kilmarnock v Rangers - 2pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Wednesday November 12

Motherwell v Rangers - 7.45pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Sunday November 16

Hamilton Accies v Celtic - 2pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Saturday November 29

Hearts v Rangers - 12.30pm

Live on Setanta Sports

Cheers peeps. I've got a gig in Glasgow on Saturday night so it means an early start for the game on Sunday (if it's moved) or possibly missing it altogether. I can't mind the last time we played either of the Old Firm on a Saturday in the league.

19th September

The football coverage includes the full 90 minutes of an SPL game on a saturday evening (a replay of a 3pm ko). It'll be one of the SPL games that Setanta don't go for, so probably the other side of the Old Firm. Hopefully they'll consider us for plenty of games as well, since Inverness is closest to the Gaelic community.

Edited by RossP

Cheers peeps. I've got a gig in Glasgow on Saturday night so it means an early start for the game on Sunday (if it's moved) or possibly missing it altogether. I can't mind the last time we played either of the Old Firm on a Saturday in the league.

The first game of last season spring to mind when Rangers beat us 3-0. It may be that they are waiting for the Champions League draw to be made. If Celtic have a game on the Tuesday after they play us, the game with ICT will probably be Saturday lunchtime. Otherwise it will probably be Sunday afternoon.

The first game of last season spring to mind when Rangers beat us 3-0. It may be that they are waiting for the Champions League draw to be made. If Celtic have a game on the Tuesday after they play us, the game with ICT will probably be Saturday lunchtime. Otherwise it will probably be Sunday afternoon.

Good point there. Guess they might be waiting for the CL draw to be made so they can see when Celtic are playing.