FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mr Cadbury and Ms Rowntree

oh my!!!

Mr Cadbury and Ms Rowntree met on a coach journey, it was After Eight. She was from Quality Street; he was a Fisherman's Friend.

On the way they stopped at a Yorkie Bar, he had a Rum & Butter and she had a Wine Gum.

He asked her name, "Polo - I'm the one with the hole", she said. "I'm the one with the Nuts", he thought. Then he touched her Milky Way.

They checked in a hotel and went straight to bed. Mr Cadbury turned out the light for a bit of Black Magic. It wasn't long before he slipped his hand into her Snickers and felt the Contrast of her Double Decker.

Then he showed her his Curly Wurly. But Ms Rowntree wasn't keen as she already had a few Jelly Babies, so she let him take a trip down Bourneville Boulevard.

He was pleased as he always fancied a bit of Fudge. It was a Magic Moment as she let out a scream of Turkish Delight. When he came out his Fun Sized Mars Bar felt a bit Crunchie.

She wanted more but he decided to take Time Out. However, he noticed her Pink Wafers looked very appetising. So he did a Twirl and had a Picnic in her Sherbert. At the same time she gave him a Gob Stopper.

Unfortunately Mr Cadbury had to go home to his wife Caramel.

Sadly, he was soon to discover he had caught something. It turns out Ms Rowntree had Assorted Creams in her box.

She had been with All Sorts!!

Variation on a theme.....

Two boiled sweets are sat in a bar, one of them is orange and the other one is blue. The orange boiled sweet says to his mate, "i'm the hardest toughest meanest boiled sweet there is, I tell ya, no other boiled sweets better mess with me!". The blue boiled sweet looks up from his pint and says "you know what, I believe you, if you say you are the hardet toughest meanest boiled sweet there is, thats thats good enough for me... the two boiled sweets carry on drinking. A minute later, a green boiled sweet bursts through the door and barges past the orange boiled sweets to get the bar where he promptly orders a double vodka... downs it in one and leave, the whole time the orange boiled sweet has done nothing but look nervously into his drink. Again, the green boiled sweet barges past as he's on his way out. Looking up from his drink the blue boiled sweet says to his mate "hey! I though you were supposed to be the hardest boiled sweet about! what happened there?!". The orange boiled sweet looks up sheepishly and says... "well i'm not messing with him... he's menthol!"

Guest Lauraness

UNCLE GRINGO! hahahahahaha u have been hanging about with uncle yompa too long, in bunkhouses...