FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CALEY TATTOO

Guest Muir-Jaggie

got this done in spain :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

what do you guys think??

A wee bit drastic for me. I just called ma dug Caley.

See her on Youtube Caley the staffie. Sorry dont know how to do the linky thingy

Maybe the leg (or arm) wasn't long enough for Inverness Caledonian Thistle.... cool.gif

If i were to get this done elsewhere, then the club would actually get bigger over time . :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

(there's always one to lower the tone!!!)

Edited by Gringo_Jnr

got this done in spain :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018: what do you guys think??

Looks good ..... Thistle on the other arm ?

That's my dog's name too !

post-2-1220975199.jpg

I remember ages ago that i had a topic asking why there was no ict cat sticker and someone said that I should make a tatoo with marker pens insted!

This do

post-2-1220975313.jpg

Maybe the leg (or arm) wasn't long enough for Inverness Caledonian Thistle.... cool.gif

If i were to get this done elsewhere, then the club would actually get bigger over time . :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Apparently getting a tattoo on your stomach is very painful...

If i were to get this done elsewhere, then the club would actually get bigger over time . :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

I found the tattoo on the side of my stomach not that painful. The ones that really hurt were over any major organs or bones and where there were an abundance of sweatglands i.e. on my back where my liver is, the inside of my bicep and the bones at my wrist

If i were to get this done elsewhere, then the club would actually get bigger over time . :018: :rotflmao: :thumb04:

I found the tattoo on the side of my stomach not that painful. The ones that really hurt were over any major organs or bones and where there were an abundance of sweatglands i.e. on my back where my liver is, the inside of my bicep and the bones at my wrist

I'll take your word for it. The closest I've ever got to a tattoo was the sticky-on ones you used to get with bubble gum out of Reay's on Hill St (sorry, this is going in a "Memories" forum direction...)

See her on Youtube Caley the staffie. Sorry dont know how to do the linky thingy

OK, quick tutorial. On the page you want to link to, click the address in the address bar to highlight it, right click on it and select Copy.

Back to the CaleyThistleOnline forum, while you are on the page where you are typing your post, click the insert hyperlink button just below the Fonts bar (it says "Insert Link" when you hover the mouse over it). Hold down Ctrl and press V to paste the address of the page you are linking to into the address bar. Click OK. Type some text to describe the page you are linking to, this will be highlighted in your post as a clickable link. Click OK.

Now you can link to

Further evidence you should only go to licensed tattooists...

P&J

It is really demoralising seeing 14 and 15 year olds with rubbish tattoos at school; especially when it was their parents/aunties etc that paid for them and in some cases picked them out.

It seems that everyone of them is their own name on the small of their back; i'll avoid telling the obvious joke!!