FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Offical Fans Christmas Party

caleyrule

Is the credit crunch really that bad and I'm just not seeing it? Is it apathy towards the club? People have complained in the past that functions organised by the club or the Trust were out of reach to the ordinary fan. Here's an event, that people put a lot of time and hard work into organising, being cancelled due to lack of interest. I, myself wasn't able to go anyway but I just cant believe the lack of interest.

FROM OFFICIAL SITE

Hadn't noticed another thread started so have merged them.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

I laughed when I saw on the BBC News site that "the average person will spend ?703 pounds each this year, down on last years spending due to the credit crunch". I don't think I have ever come close to spending ?703 full stop! :rotflmao:

Im annoyed cause It's for over 18's only so I cant go :rotflmao: !

what is there for the younger fans like me who's 16?

I agree, they should do something for the children. They need to get people in at a young age and keep them interested in supporting their local team....

If anyone from ICT are listening......

:thumb04:

Im annoyed cause It's for over 18's only so I cant go :rotflmao: !

what is there for the younger fans like me who's 16?

Go to Walker Park with a bottle of Cider and a feckin sparkler - by the way an evil qypsy devil invented Tinkerville.

I was going to come up - but the Stadium was a BAD BAD choice - reckon it was the venue and the chance of bumping in to the peeple responsible fer this season put most peeple off.