FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Ticket next year

caleyrule

Season ticket  

117 members have voted

1. 1. As it stands are you renewing your season ticket next year?

• Yes
    • No

I have said no. I am finding it harder and harder to motivate myself to go through from Aberdeen every 2nd weekend to watch the dross on show just now. Yes you could say I only go when we are winning, and that would be a fair point, but I have been doing this same thing for near on 7 years now with the last 5 as a season ticket holder whilst in Aberdeen having previously been a ST holder when in Inverness.

It no longer represents value for money for me and I don't get the same enjoyment out of it as I once did. To be honest, win or lose, football with ICT simply isn't as much fun as it used to be. I don't know what it is exactly but I will be thinking long and hard about renewing next season because right now I don't feel like it's worth my time anymore.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Brewsterd is still at the helm then I will seriously be considering Brora Rangers matches, just up the road and I am getting used to watching pish now anyway. If they were good enough for Richie Hart then why not.

However, if Brewster is gone then I will renew my season book.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes..be it the spl or divison1

Caley for life means for life not a glory hunter like some of you

Whilst i admire your devotion to ICT Doresboy i dont really see anything wrong with being a glory hunter

If we dont look towards seeing our team get better & relish in the GLORY of winning , then whats the point of it all ?

I, along with the majority would be delighted to win any cup or at least get top 6 finish .

But as things stand at the moment i am really fed up & if things dont take a turn for the better then its doubtful i'll be renewing my season ticket , it is so disheartening coming away every other week beaten & seeing our best players leaving

LEAVE NOW MR BREWSTER WHILE THERE STILL TIME TO POSSIBLY SALVAGE SOMETHING FROM THIS MESS

As a family of four we will not be renewing next season unless Brewster is gone. I actually had to be dragged down to renew our season tickets this summer as i felt the product on show was sub-standard.If only i knew how bad this was to become.

IF THE BOARD ARE READING THIS I WOULD RATHER BURN THE MONEY OUTSIDE THAN HAND IT TO YOU POMPOPUS IDIOTS!

I also think not enough has been said about board resignations.The silence is deafening!

Mr Chairman,

I realise the poll on this site could never be construed as a scientifically accurate reflection of the feelings of the season ticket holders of ICT. I also realise that only 82 persons voting is hardly a straw poll of a cross section of the fans. I, however, in your position, would be pretty apprehensive about this poll. I'd be worried that it could be a reflection of the views of the support and I'd be equally worried that the club could lose around half a million it season ticket sales next season. Are you worried?

I don't think you could be any more arrogant or condescending if you tried with that post. The fact is that following ICT is getting more and more expensive and in the current climate expensive luxuries like following a football team around a country is no longer financially viable to a lot of people and so they might have to give it up. That is certainly the boat I am finding myself in.

:018:

I don't think you could be any more arrogant or condescending if you tried with that post. The fact is that following ICT is getting more and more expensive and in the current climate expensive luxuries like following a football team around a country is no longer financially viable to a lot of people and so they might have to give it up. That is certainly the boat I am finding myself in.

:rotflmao: :thumb04: I agree Rig

One or two games always make the season ticket worth while, although you might need a long memory this year, but keep the faith it will happen.

that should be the slogan for promoting season tickets under brewster.

fact is one or two games dont make 300 quid or more worth it especially since there's not one game a sell out

Two Questions

On topic

If you believe you are a loyal supporter of the club, and you can afford the cost, is it not your duty to buy a season ticket regardless of the clubs position?

Off topic

Realistically how far do you feel the club should take notice of the fans views? Example just because it seems the majority of us want Brew gone and gone now, should they listen, appease us and get rid.

Two Questions

On topic

If you believe you are a loyal supporter of the club, and you can afford the cost, is it not your duty to buy a season ticket regardless of the clubs position?

Off topic

Realistically how far do you feel the club should take notice of the fans views? Example just because it seems the majority of us want Brew gone and gone now, should they listen, appease us and get rid.

Loyalty and/or duty shouldn't come into it....

For supporters planning to attend all, or most home games the season ticket represents good value for money...

There are just as many fans who, for various reasons can't always attend at weekends, and paying as you go is their only option. It doesn't make them any less loyal...

Question 2 (which is related to the topic)

Those employed by the club, or who have money invested in it, must continually take cognizance of the team's permormance and league position. They know, or at least they [i]should know that failure to remain within the SPL is just not an option and that difficult decisions to bring about changes will have to be made.

Unfortunately they (the board) are in a difficult situation - If they do sack the management team they will be accused of caving in to the demands of the supporters. If they attempt to prop up them up by providing more cash to dabble in the tranfer market and fail, there would be serious implications for the long term future of the club - a downward slide would be inevitable.

Guest Spectre

Caley supporters are not glory hunters.

However many are entertainment hunters, and the entertainment value is not up to scratch at present. By a long way.

Will be buying season ticket next season, wouldn't want to miss out on our glorious push for the title next season. Allbeit in the 1st Division but it was good fun last time round. Nice to know i'll be able to wander accross from the north to main stand and will be easy to find a seat undercover.

Also seems sad to see that 2 3rds of the season tickets will go, apply that to the rest of the support and we'll back down to 1400-1500. Fantastic, thats what the club needs less fans.

Honestly, when did we come to this. Depressing :rotflmao:

I am with Doresboy here - to be honest the possibility of a return to the SFL actually appeals to me - some of the better times were around the trips to Palmerston, Perth, Dundee, Kirkcaldy, Ayr etc. It could be a chance to hold on to - and play - the yoof and bring in some journeymen - prefer it to be in the SPL but as King William would say "Follow;Follow" and I will - see ya next season Doresboy. :rotflmao:

But the bottom line is that we have to jettison the sewage out of the TCS and watch the turds floating down the Firth and into the North Sea.

Oh and terraces - and standing :thumb04:

The poll is not about if you can afford it or not,but if you are going to be supporting your club next season

And yes i can be more arrogant and condescending :rotflmao:

The poll is simply "as it stands are you getting a ST next season?" which takes in a number of possibilities including whether folk can afford the current high prices for below par facilities.