FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time for Action (Merged)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I was not saying don't protest at all, I think I said postpone or tone it down and what I was meaning when making that point is that you have to be very careful over how you do it and equally if you decide to go ahead, that you should choose your moment(s) wisely as many may be less sympathetic than they were just a few days ago.

If its "bull in a china shop" sort of stuff, its those who are protesting who will come out of it looking like the bad guys ... so whatever you feel the need to do, give it a bit of thought first is all I am saying.

Shock.

You're as bad as the club

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a starter on the e.mails for press

Inverness Courier - editorial@inverness-courier.co.uk

Highland News - newsdesk@highland-news.co.uk

Daily Record - letters@dailyrecord.co.uk

The Sun - talkaback@thesun.co.uk

Press and Journal - pj.northnews@ajl.co.uk or pj.sport@ajl.co.uk

If anyone has thoughts for others (including the BBC) then you can generally find their contact details on the "contact us" page of the respective website.

Here's a starter on the e.mails for press

Inverness Courier - editorial@inverness-courier.co.uk

Highland News - newsdesk@highland-news.co.uk

Daily Record - letters@dailyrecord.co.uk

The Sun - talkaback@thesun.co.uk

Press and Journal - pj.northnews@ajl.co.uk or pj.sport@ajl.co.uk

If anyone has thoughts for others (including the BBC) then you can generally find their contact details on the "contact us" page of the respective website.

Cheers Don

I was not saying don't protest at all, I think I said postpone or tone it down and what I was meaning when making that point is that you have to be very careful over how you do it and equally if you decide to go ahead, that you should choose your moment(s) wisely as many may be less sympathetic than they were just a few days ago.

If its "bull in a china shop" sort of stuff, its those who are protesting who will come out of it looking like the bad guys ... so whatever you feel the need to do, give it a bit of thought first is all I am saying.

Shock.

please explain that comment ?

I am not telling people to capitulate and do nothing, just urging them to consider how others could spin it to their own benefit if the "protesters" dont play it smartly.

Shock.

please explain that comment ?

I am not telling people to capitulate and do nothing, just urging them to consider how others could spin it to their own benefit if the "protesters" dont play it smartly.

Scotty I would not worry to much about that those that plan to protest tomorrow I am am sure would take your advice

in response to all those planning to protest on Saturday

or just don't ******* turn up???

You aren't representing ALL the fans point of view so I would appreciate if you all kept your mouth shut until at least after 90 minutes. That way you wont affect the players performance.... and you never know we might even come away with 3 points

Not turing up would be the best possible way to show our discust.

I was never any good at maths, but how would the team perform when over 80% of fans voting brewster out dont turn up. would that be good for the players moral?

161 not being present, from a turnout of circa 5000, is not going to be missed and as was mentioned already this will be put down to Christmas shopping!

161 is never at any time an 80% figure if you are considering the % that want Brew out - just consider the number that were prepared to add their physical support, on this board, when the opportunity was there! Out of 161, can we agree maybe 10 at a push!

in response to all those planning to protest on Saturday

or just don't ******* turn up???

You aren't representing ALL the fans point of view so I would appreciate if you all kept your mouth shut until at least after 90 minutes. That way you wont affect the players performance.... and you never know we might even come away with 3 points

Not turing up would be the best possible way to show our discust.

I was never any good at maths, but how would the team perform when over 80% of fans voting brewster out dont turn up. would that be good for the players moral?

161 not being present, from a turnout of circa 5000, is not going to be missed and as was mentioned already this will be put down to Christmas shopping!

161 is never at any time an 80% figure if you are considering the % that want Brew out - just consider the number that were prepared to add their physical support, on this board, when the opportunity was there! Out of 161, can we agree maybe 10 at a push!

Edited by stevico1

Jay what did you expect a letter from the chairman god forbid!!!

I expected an email acknowledging that there is a problem - I didn't really care who it came from.

Jay that want a dig at you , just that I am not surprised , the fans are treated like idiots by the club hence the same email to all, but the reality is we know where the real idiots are

Alex, there's nothing at all in the response to suggest that our e.mails went anywhere near the Board of Directors, let alone the fact that any response might have been as a result of their direction....and all e.mails that I was copied in on were directed for the attention of the Chairman and BoD.

If they did in fact go in front of the board, then I find it hard to believe that they would not have the common courtesy to put their name to the replies we have received...which, as far as I can tell have been written and sent by Mike Smith who is not even a member of the Board, and who, on several occasions, we have been told has little or nothing to do with the footballing side of the club.

E-mails of complaint went no further than reception, you 're wasting your time folks! WISE UP!

Hi Craig.

*waves to Craig*

Should you not be in bed with the big game tomorrow?

Edited by RiG

Don, I'm only making a suggestion as to why the reponse would come from Mike Smith. As he has no involvement in the football side of things I can think of no other reason why he would reply unless he is intercepting e-mails and acting of his own accord

As both he and the board read this site, I would be very surprised if he was intercepting the emails and even if he was the board knew they were coming. To me this is one of the saddest stories of the state our club is in , protests, dont bother lads they dont give a toss about your opinions anyway. Perhaps now we will see the strenght off the supporters trust as while my letter was sent in privately I believe many copied in the trust, are the trust perpared to accept this latest fob off.

Edited by stevico1

E-mails of complaint went no further than reception, you 're wasting your time folks! WISE UP!
##

Sad thing is he is right

Certainly not Craig,I know you 're not been taken seriously, just a few 'dafties' who've spat the dummy.

Not my opinion ,but the general concencus of the 'Upper Level' morons!

OK rig ,you appear to be of lower intel. I'll spell it out , i am not Craig Brewster and do not in any way subscribe to any of his training portals.

Wow! ;)

See if this helps:

[SARCASM]Everyone on this forum is Craig Brewster :018:

How do we know who isn't Craig? :rotflmao:

Booooo! :thumb04:[/SARCASM]

Any better?

Yeah - Stand up - listen to the dafties - put yer feckin coat on - and **** off South fer ever.

Shurely ya must all know that our opinions are ignored by the muppets in Castle Tulloch. If anything the pied eyed piper is an insider who is just informing us of a fact - and yet another damning indictment on the so called Board of a once family feeling club. Brewster may well be feckin it all up in the dressing room and on the pitch but the likes of Bennett and Sutherland are now showing their ineptitude and their scorn and disdain for the real fans.

The time has come fer direct action - and that can only be a voicing of contempt against the individuals who are taking this club down - Brewster, Bennett and Sutherland.

3WiseMen1.jpg