FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BE DECISIVE!

collectiveaction

I would call an EGM to discuss the situation and decide the way forward as a club rather than as an autocrat.

I would take my business experience to the team and assist the manager in creating development plans for each and every player and coach/manager setting out clear timebound objectives and advantages/consequences of achieving (or not) these goals.

I would now also be developing an Business Plan and Action Plan for promotion to the SPL at the first time of asking.

Before I can be the decision maker I need to buy more lottery tickets. Then when I win and have bought the club I'd get rid of a few people. The board would be made up of people who can see a football club as more than a business. My Chief Exec will be Angela. Wouldn't have a DoF. Dont need one. Tabitha can persuade players to sign long term contracts instead. Cant divulge at the moment who my manager and coaching staff will be. Need to discuss it with them first to be sure they have the interests of the club foremost in their plans.

I'll buy out Grant Street and the blocks of flats around it, demolish the lot then build a centre of sporting excellence just like the one Nordsealland have. Very plush offices for my staff. They wouldn't be staff they'd be friends who want to work for me and the club. High street shop. Entertainment venue to outclass any hotel in the city. Sell TCS.

And in case anyones worried Clach would fit in to the new setup as well.

Where would we be without dreams eh!

You can't sell TCS, we don't own it....David Sutherland does.

He wont own it when I've bought him out. Maybe I'll just keep it as a site of special scientific interest.

You will need a few rollover weeks on the Euro millions for that Alex

Not going to buy his business (its no worth much in the present climate anyway) just his ICT interests

Go back in time about 16 months.

Plead with 10CC to stay on.

If he refuses to do so, hire Owen Coyle before he leaves St. Johnstone for Burnley

Or, more realistically,

Close eyes.

Put hands over ears.

Shout "La La La, I'm not listening" repeatedly.

You mean the 10cc that had us bottom of the league with no points :rotflmao: .

But I agree 200% on Owen Coyle. I knew how little ambition this board really had when they decided against pulling the finger out for the most promising young manager in Scotland, despite St Johnstone saying he could go for the right price.

And before anyone says the board were not in a financial position to do so, the Mark Brown cash should still have been available at this time. We were balancing the books without it, and had just let 3 of our highest earners go.

Edited by chris123

Perspective time .... The CC that had lost at home to Rangers, and lost 2-1 away to Well and St Mirren before resigning. He may have had us at the bottom but 3 games is not enough time to extrapolate a season long prediction. He did ok the previous season and there was no reason to imagine he wouldnt have done ok if he had continued.

Having said that ... agree with you 100% about Owen Coyle.

Perspective time .... The CC that had lost at home to Rangers, and lost 2-1 away to Well and St Mirren before resigning. He may have had us at the bottom but 3 games is not enough time to extrapolate a season long prediction. He did ok the previous season and there was no reason to imagine he wouldnt have done ok if he had continued.

I personally never thought CC was ready for the managers job, and he frequently showed that. I can still remember being turned over at home by the Dunfermline team that were eventually relegated. Its a shame, as in the long term I saw CC as potentially an excellent manager, but he was thrown in at the deep end, and is now never likely to return to caoching.

I personally never thought CC was ready for the managers job, and he frequently showed that. I can still remember being turned over at home by the Dunfermline team that were eventually relegated. Its a shame, as in the long term I saw CC as potentially an excellent manager, but he was thrown in at the deep end, and is now never likely to return to caoching.

CC was pushed into taking the job due to a concern that we would continue to pick up young managers and lose them within a short period of time - that was the dumbnut rationale around that !!

Sack Brewster (who wouldn't start with that).

Appoint someone new.

Give new manager a transfer kitty for January to spend on players and sell who they don't want.