FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Proctor

Richard_Fairbrass

Add to the above..................

The best coach ever to grace the TCS left the club he loves. Why?? Family reasons!! Nearer home!! Dont think so!! He seen that training was a joke but had no voice to change it. Warm up, kick about and gym work is, I believe, about the extent of it. No set piece practise, no serious coaching for the youngsters who are looking to learn. Even the Proctors and McGuires are seeing through it.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

only game proctor was good in was the 3-2 win over celtic (scored and got sent off cant ask for more :rotflmao: ). he did well back then stepping in when tokely got 3 match ban or something, since then its being all down hill for him

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

Just watched the highlights and Proctor was never anywhere near Porter - but then why the **** was Proctor marking Porter? McGuire was playing as the spare man and once again demonstrated a complete inability to judge crossed balls. Honestly, i'd rather have Caff at set-pieces then either of these two.

I do feel sorry for Proctor - he's not a bad full-back but he should never be playing in the middle against strikers who are so much bigger and stronger than him.

Like many other players, Proctor is suffering from the system being played. Only when the system is corrected can the players be judged fairly.

Absolutely spot on - have a look at where Tokely, Maguire and Granty were fer the first two goals. Proctor has been played consistently in a position that he clearly is not suited too.

Just watched the highlights and Proctor was never anywhere near Porter - but then why the **** was Proctor marking Porter? McGuire was playing as the spare man and once again demonstrated a complete inability to judge crossed balls. Honestly, i'd rather have Caff at set-pieces then either of these two.

I do feel sorry for Proctor - he's not a bad full-back but he should never be playing in the middle against strikers who are so much bigger and stronger than him.

I simply could not believe that they left him marking Porter - but as said before where were the rest of them - they were marking shadows.

And it was a delight to watch our subs at half time - they were either standing about having a chat or enjoying a game of crossbar challenge.

And when the defence was all at sea - why did Brew send Esson back on to the pitch and miss the half time talk ??!!

noticed esson coming out early for the last few home games too.its maybe what he likes to do to try and stay sharp for the start of the second half. maybe the rest of the team should do it too, or not bother going in at half time, brewster wil only fill their heads with sh i te anyway.

they could even do the flybe challenge, blackie could get some flights to edinburgh, cowie to glasgow or leeds and proctor could win a flight to paris for a romantic break for two

To be fair to him he did ok once he was out at right back, and that's the position which obviously suits him best.

It wasn't just him at fault on Saturday, the whole defence was posted missing. It was quite clear from the start that none of them had a clue what their role was, or who was supposed to be picking who.

To be fair to him he did ok once he was out at right back, and that's the position which obviously suits him best.

It wasn't just him at fault on Saturday, the whole defence was posted missing. It was quite clear from the start that none of them had a clue what their role was, or who was supposed to be picking who.

Yes Proctor did well in the last 15-20 when he was more or less in the right back position. But I think he was given the role of marking Porter - and it is sad to say that even that isnt clear given the positioning of the rest of the defence.

noticed esson coming out early for the last few home games too.its maybe what he likes to do to try and stay sharp for the start of the second half.

Or maybe he just cant be bothered listening to the "team talk"

He is way to lightweight to be a centre-half. Just got shoved off by Chris Porter so easily on Saturday.

He is clearly the weak link in our backline atm. I think this reiterates the shout for a new defender in January, along with a new manager.