FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Graeme Bennett/John Doc

Johnboy

I would imagine that Doc and Grassa knew fine well that Brewsters tactics were negative and pritty hopeless. Heard rumours that Brewster pritty much ignored all advice that was given to him by others and persisted with his daft 4-5-1.

Imo the team will now be on it's toes knowing it will have a new gaffer to impress so i can see some sort of result, i'd even take a well earned point from tynecastle.

Only downfall is that Brewsters sacking hasn't solved the issue up front so i think unless the midfield has a good day it's going to be hard to get goals.

Ive a feeling we'll win on Saturday , with Rooney & Wood up front & Backie back !

I wish, but unfortunatly dosnt look like it is going to happen, from what ive heard today.

What have you heard today, Gillian?

Johnboy I will answer this in full soon need to get the facts first, just got snippets though accurate,not yet enough info, but stay with it,

Johnboy I will answer this in full soon need to get the facts first, just got snippets though accurate,not yet enough info, but stay with it,

I'll be here for you Gillian... :rotflmao:

Johnboy, read my team for Sat against Hearts, that might give you some insight.

I've already seen it Gillian....

Apart from the fact it's a line up that Hearts would murder, it doesn't explain why Blackie's not playing...

Apart from the fact it's a line up that Hearts would murder, it doesn't explain why Blackie's not playing...

read between the lines, Black will NOT be playing, the reasons are yet to be revealed as i said earlier, as soon as i get more info I will post it, and you are right they will murder us, pity the present coaches cant see this.

I'm hoping to see a very attack-minded team run out @ 3:00 pm on Saturday with an emphasis on youth and looking to the future of our team - Rooney, Wood, Vigurs, Duff, Morais on from the start. Let's see what the future of Caley Thistle can do.

I'm hoping to see a very attack-minded team run out @ 3:00 pm on Saturday with an emphasis on youth and looking to the future of our team - Rooney, Wood, Vigurs, Duff, Morais on from the start. Let's see what the future of Caley Thistle can do.

I'd prefer to see a very defensive line up take the field, determined not to ship any goals....

A draw would be a fabulous result for us....

read between the lines, Black will NOT be playing, the reasons are yet to be revealed as i said earlier, as soon as i get more info I will post it, and you are right they will murder us, pity the present coaches cant see this.

If the present coaches change the team radically it will be a snub to Brew - the man that they have backed fer months - a shure sign that he was inept - and they supported him. Releasing Black was a Brew decision but they had to follow it. Get robbo in quick - as Grasser and Doc are just a pair of puppets / muppets. I dare them to change it.

We did not feel that it was correct to play Ian against the team that he has signed for - it may have put him in a difficult decision !! oR - We cant be seen to be going against Brewster - Play Black ya feckin tubes.

If the present coaches change the team radically it will be a snub to Brew - the man that they have backed fer months - a shure sign that he was inept - and they supported him. Releasing Black was a Brew decision but they had to follow it. Get robbo in quick - as Grasser and Doc are just a pair of puppets / muppets. I dare them to change it.

We did not feel that it was correct to play Ian against the team that he has signed for - it may have put him in a difficult decision !! oR - We cant be seen to be going against Brewster - Play Black ya feckin tubes.

Again Immortal I agree with you, but my source tells me the board are leaning in a particular direction, and because of his comments made weeks ago (in Public) Black playing is never going to happen, though his comments were not directed at Black it was a general quote, he has made his feelings known, as to NO conflict of interest and that they would be fully focused on ICT, what a joke or is it the board who are a joke, not sure what part of your quote eg Not correct to play Black against the team he has signrd for, or how they would admit (NEVER) Brew made a mistake and their mistake was backing him and that from now they will make amends and play our best players in their own positions and keep us in the SPL, will be in the papers tomorrow though.

Well, playing youth players has not worked so far this season! need the experienced heads out on saturday, thats for sure.