FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Player Accomodation

BornCaley

with the confirmation that Pavel is on loan till the end of the season, it got me thinking

Do the club have anything in place for accomodating players that come to the club, especially ones from overseas.

I know the big clubs in the UK have their own properties for housing players, but i cant see ICT having the resources for buying their own flats.

thoughts?

I would imagine they may have some tie in with a letting agent or something along those lines to get them into quick accomodation. Put them up in a hotel until something is sorted.

I do know that alot of the single younger players all used to share. I remember an article in the paper about mark brown and his flat mates. Cant remember who he shared with in the team mind.

Couldnt be sure on actual arrangements for loan players or those on short term deals.

they have had arrangements with letting agents in the past, as I had been to some to do maintenence on the before and after, although that was mainly trial players. 3 of the U19s live in a house round the corner from us now, so I assume that they have enough contacts to get players settled

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i was talking to darren dods at the player sponser evening (2007) and he said he is staying in a house with dargo and morgan

so am guessing the 1s who move up from central belt will get paired up