News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Let's Help Each Other

Eye Settee

Was reading about how Caley100 provided his services for a car problem. I was wondering if , through this site, we could have details of other services that others offer. eg taxi, butcher, joiner etc etc. It would be a good way of giving other ICT fans some business in these troubled times. I know I contacted the skid pan training centre in Elgin on the advice of someone on this site and am sure others would be interested . Yes?

Good idea ES,I,m all for keeping business local.It was probably me that mentioned the Elgin skid pan as it's my brother in law Stuart that does the driver training.I'm more than happy to provide my services installing aerials,satellite dishes,Plasma screens etc to anyone on here at favourable rates (just mention CTOL) and would prefer to put business the way of like minded folk when i can, than give it to Tesco's,Halfords,Comet etc. :rotflmao:

I will gloss over the fact that what is being asked of people here is to advertise their services without paying for any advertising (which we offer). I will instead focus more on the 'community' aspect of it in saying it seems like a good idea.

I know I would far rather give my money for goods and services to a regular from here than some faceless company or corporation and the subject is actually inline with some of the discussions myself and Donald have had about trying to develop the 'community' aspects of this site (or perhaps an associated site). I am sure we will watch this thread with a bit of interest :rotflmao:

For those of you who do have a skill or business that you may wish to plug, please remember that if you do not currently have a website we can provide one (and host if needed) at very reasonable "mates" rates for regular users of CTO and our portfolio is increasing all the time !